Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Spartacus

IDBillzFan

You have to ask yourself how mentally unstable a person has to be to approach someone at their home to question why they dress their 2-year-old daughter in pink.

This dude was WAY more tolerant that I would have been.

• Doh! 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

Fansince88
4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

You have to ask yourself how mentally unstable a person has to be to approach someone at their home to question why they dress their 2-year-old daughter in pink.

I would have asked her if she identifies as a moron because she is fitting the part well. Then would have told her to leave and never be near my daughter again. That woman is not well.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

This has got to be fake.  Really, the lady is so focused on "someone else's daughter is wearing pink" that she doesn't notice the girl is wearing yellow, and that she's wearing pink glasses (excuse me "mauve, and they're blue on the inside.")

I can't imagine that anyone is so oblivious that they start conversation like "I think you're dressing your daughter in socially incorrect colors," and get even halfway through it without asking themselves even once "Wait a minute, am I possibly acting like a complete &#%$wit right now?"

• Haha 1

4merper4mer
On 5/2/2023 at 11:43 AM, IDBillzFan said:

That’s fake.

Anheuser-Busch CEO FINALLY disavows Dylan Mulvaney Bud Light partnership and says 'it was not a campaign' after firm sent letter to retailers blaming an outside ad agency for approving it 'without management awareness' as sales crash 26%
● Bosses of Anheuser-Busch claim that the partnership with Mulvaney was 'not a formal campaign or advertisement'
● Their former chief creative officer branded the decision to work with the trans influencer as a 'calamitous mistake'
● It comes as the company reported first-quarter earnings of $1.65billion, which topped Wall Street expectations 

</snip>

The defiant rebuttal against the 'unofficial' campaign comes as Anheuser-Bush reported first-quarter earnings of $1.65billion, which topped Wall Street expectations. 

The brewer posted revenue of $14.21 billion in the period, which also beat forecasts, with the shares rising 6 percent since the beginning of the year and 12 percent in 12 months.

It's unclear if the boycott had any impact on these figures, and whether a larger impact on the firm's finances will be visible for the second quarter of the financial year if the controversy and boycotts rumble on.  

</snip>

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
47 minutes ago, Ann said:

Anheuser-Busch CEO FINALLY disavows Dylan Mulvaney Bud Light partnership and says 'it was not a campaign' after firm sent letter to retailers blaming an outside ad agency for approving it 'without management awareness' as sales crash 26%
● Bosses of Anheuser-Busch claim that the partnership with Mulvaney was 'not a formal campaign or advertisement'
● Their former chief creative officer branded the decision to work with the trans influencer as a 'calamitous mistake'
● It comes as the company reported first-quarter earnings of $1.65billion, which topped Wall Street expectations 

</snip>

The defiant rebuttal against the 'unofficial' campaign comes as Anheuser-Bush reported first-quarter earnings of $1.65billion, which topped Wall Street expectations. 

The brewer posted revenue of $14.21 billion in the period, which also beat forecasts, with the shares rising 6 percent since the beginning of the year and 12 percent in 12 months.

It's unclear if the boycott had any impact on these figures, and whether a larger impact on the firm's finances will be visible for the second quarter of the financial year if the controversy and boycotts rumble on.  

</snip>

"It's not our fault, we just have shitty controls."

That IS your fault.

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Ann said:

</snip>

</snip>

This is one of the first times I've seen a company this large get hit so badly for a stupid stunt like this. Usually it just passes by the initial rage and everyone moves along. 

Now if we could just boycott the Navy.

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is one of the first times I've seen a company this large get hit so badly for a stupid stunt like this. Usually it just passes by the initial rage and everyone moves along. 

Q2 must be shaping up to be a doozy.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Ann said:

Q2 must be shaping up to be a doozy.

They just released earnings today, and confirmed their 4%-8% target for increased net profit for the fiscal year.  In no small part because they control 25% of the beer market worldwide, and most of the world doesn't give a shit about this controversy.  So...aggressively estimating (it's actually tough to calculate their revenue share from US sales of Bud, I've been trying for half an hour), it's maybe a $150m drop in revenue for Q2 in US sales (that they might make up for in other markets - their China revenue was up significantly in Q1, so maybe another price hike there.)

And their stock has been trading between about 63 and 66 for five weeks now (and was at the top of that range today.)  Highest it's been since last July, and well off it's 52-week low (about 44, back in October).

So the markets don't seem particularly worried.

IDBillzFan
37 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

...and most of the world doesn't give a shit about this controversy.

Everybody knows Bud Light isn't going anywhere. But you don't need to be as smart as you to know OTHER large companies won't tolerate a $150M drop JUST to promote a chick with dick.

Finally, after having rainbows and trannies and drag queens shoved up our asses everywhere we look, it's nice to get a win, as small as it may be to "the markets."

If we get one less company throwing trannies in our face over this, it's a win.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

They just released earnings today, and confirmed their 4%-8% target for increased net profit for the fiscal year.  In no small part because they control 25% of the beer market worldwide, and most of the world doesn't give a shit about this controversy.  So...aggressively estimating (it's actually tough to calculate their revenue share from US sales of Bud, I've been trying for half an hour), it's maybe a $150m drop in revenue for Q2 in US sales (that they might make up for in other markets - their China revenue was up significantly in Q1, so maybe another price hike there.)

And their stock has been trading between about 63 and 66 for five weeks now (and was at the top of that range today.)  Highest it's been since last July, and well off it's 52-week low (about 44, back in October).

Well, we shall see when the Q2 numbers come out if it is as rosy as predicted. 

11 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

So...aggressively estimating (it's actually tough to calculate their revenue share from US sales of Bud, I've been trying for half an hour), it's maybe a $150m drop in revenue for Q2 in US sales (that they might make up for in other markets - their China revenue was up significantly in Q1, so maybe another price hike there.)

I saw something yesterday, forget where, that said they only lost a 1% share of market here in the states.