Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Spartacus

IDBillzFan
13 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Like I said, Bud Lite isn't going anywhere

Business Insider: What boycott? Bud Light controversy led to only a 1% drop in global sales volume, CEO says"

Sounds like it had virtually no serious effect on sales. Incredible! 

If that's the case, it's time to roll out the Dylan Mulvaney can throughout North America. Let's show everyone how little affect that had on their business. I mean, what's 1% of global volume between friends and trannies?

I'll wait. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

Who knew the Hot Chick would be such a prognosticator? 

(Anna Ferris was so cute back then and this was before Rachel McAdams was famous.) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The Transgender Follies—More Madness from the Left

by Joan Swirsky

FTA:

Is this transgender shtick simply the Left’s newest fetish—the biggest one being the colossal hoax of global warming.

Or is the real goal of the transgender movement to separate children from their parents in order to achieve their rosy vision of a Communist America in which these same children look not to their parents but to BIG GOVERNMENT as their caretakers, protectors, providers.

As journalist and author Linda Goudsmit explains in her recent blockbuster article:

Such children raised by the state become adults who want the state to go on raising them. When they’re hungry, the state feeds them, when they’re cold, the state shelters them and when they’re unhappy, the state tells them whom to blame. When their relationships fall apart or when their feelings are hurt, they turn to the state to soothe them with a dose of revenge.

https://cnav.news/2023/05/05/editorial/guest/transgender-follies-madness-left/

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Third place winner doesn't look too pleased.

They need to start bowing out of competing when a trans player decides to participate. I understand not being vocal when  some 6-foot tall, 200 pound dude with mental issues and the person's equally well adjusted friends are ready to intimidate or hurt you, your friends and family (go after your job, your life), but just refusing to compete without explanation is actually explanation enough. If every one of these women refused to compete, that takes the "fun" out of beating someone smaller and weaker.

• Like 2

IDBillzFan
20 minutes ago, Ann said:

They need to start bowing out of competing when a trans player decides to participate. I understand not being vocal when  some 6-foot tall, 200 pound dude with mental issues and the person's equally well adjusted friends are ready intimidate or hurt you, your friends and family (go after your job, your life), but just refusing to compete without explanation is actually explanation enough. If every one of these women refused to compete, that takes the "fun" out of beating someone smaller and weaker.

100% agree. I'm sure many of them are afraid to stand up, but this is why the left beats the right all the time.

The right is not into doxing and getting people fired simply because that person disagrees with them.

The left, on the other hand, are downright joyful at the prospect of getting people fired.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

On 5/9/2023 at 2:42 PM, Ann said:

They need to start bowing out of competing when a trans player decides to participate. I understand not being vocal when  some 6-foot tall, 200 pound dude with mental issues and the person's equally well adjusted friends are ready to intimidate or hurt you, your friends and family (go after your job, your life), but just refusing to compete without explanation is actually explanation enough. If every one of these women refused to compete, that takes the "fun" out of beating someone smaller and weaker.

not to mention, they would be left competing with the other men pretending to be women

CarpetCrawler
20 hours ago, Spartacus said:

not to mention, they would be left competing with the other men pretending to be women

Well, that would hardly be fair.

IDBillzFan

I don't really agree with this tweet. This strikes me as more of a way to walk a line that gets people EAGER for a woke fight to jump up prematurely.

There are probably a dozen better ways to do this, starting with NOT pissing all over your history and insulting all the dudes who like women in bikinis.

But I have no problem celebrating women brewers.

• Doh! 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I don't really agree with this tweet. This strikes me as more of a way to walk a line that gets people EAGER for a woke fight to jump up prematurely.

There are probably a dozen better ways to do this, starting with NOT pissing all over your history and insulting all the dudes who like women in bikinis.

I didn't see this here. I put it in the news thread as I don't consider it trans, simply stupid. This is what I wrote there:

Yes, women were among the original ale brewers (alewives). It was one of the few ways women could legally make money in a profession if they were not married or if they were widowed, for over a thousand years.  If the commercial had stuck to those facts, I think it would have been a success. However, to disparage ads that draw men into buying your product? Men like pretty women. Pretty women sell products to men. This small market campaign is not going to make anyone buy Miller Lite. It may discourage some from buying the brand though. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Mesopotamian women brewers.  Because we should aspire to be like Sumerian Uruk.  :classic_laugh:

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Mesopotamian women brewers.  Because we should aspire to be like Sumerian Uruk.  :classic_laugh:

What about Sumerian Uruk-Hai?

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Ann said:

I didn't see this here. I put it in the news thread as I don't consider it trans, simply stupid. This is what I wrote there:

Yes, women were among the original ale brewers (alewives). It was one of the few ways women could legally make money in a profession if they were not married or if they were widowed, for over a thousand years.  If the commercial had stuck to those facts, I think it would have been a success. However, to disparage ads that draw men into buying your product? Men like pretty women. Pretty women sell products to men. This small market campaign is not going to make anyone buy Miller Lite. It may discourage some from buying the brand though. 

Yeah, I'm not really sure what made me bring it here. Thanks.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yeah, I'm not really sure what made me bring it here. Thanks.

Confirming that women brewed beer, I think.

Which makes sense, in ancient history.  Who ground the grain?  Thus, who would have been most likely to see grain ferment?  Women.

Making it out to be some egalitarian philosophy, though, is ridiculous.  Women brewed beer ultimately because they were stuck with menial labor.  And the argument that "Well, they sang songs to the goddess of beer, so they revered women!" is particularly silly - fertility deities were invariably female.  There's nothing reverential towards women in general about that.