• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

IDBillzFan

Another incredible pick by the Biden administration...was a fugitive.

"Our fugitive has been on the run for 90 minutes! What I want out of each and every one of you is a hard target search of every baggage claim, Maybelline outlet, Bud Light distributor. interstate outhouse, warehouse, and whore house in that area! Your fugitive's name is Mr. Bald Gay Pursesnatcher!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Way to go Ford. Looking forward to how this will play out for you.

Remember Big Gay Al from South Park?

Meet his ride: Very Gay Raptor

Sorry Ford.  This only appeals to the flannel-wearing butch dyke demographic, and they're already firmly committed to Subaru.

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Ann said:

The "This is hateful!  This is terrorism!" cries are already annoying the living shit out of me, and I haven't even seen them yet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

IDBillzFan

Biden's cross-dressing luggage thief is denied chance to turn himself in to Virginia authorities.

A public defender spoke for him temporarily, despite his not being eligible for a public defender because of his income. He was wearing a blue jail jumpsuit and a mask.

“Mr. Brinton is a nuclear engineer, he is married,” the public defender said. “He works for GeoFission, a nuclear startup. He believes if he is released to turn himself in [to Virginia], he can keep his job… I believe the allegation is stolen luggage.”

Del Pino said “I will deny the request to turn himself in. Virginia will pick him up. Good luck in Virginia, Mr. Brinton.”

A court document lists Brinton’s sex as “X.” The bald-headed nuclear engineer stood out at Thursday’s bond hearing among the other defendants, which included many non-English speaking defendants and people charged with gun crimes and other violent offenses.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
34 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Made by Maybelline, I'm sure.

image.png

Not even related.  And why wouldn't you duplicate an effective brush design for spot coloring application?

And while I used to laugh at men who thought they had to hide their gray, that was before I hit 50 in an industry where no one hires 50 year olds.

12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Not even related.  And why wouldn't you duplicate an effective brush design for spot coloring application?

And while I used to laugh at men who thought they had to hide their gray, that was before I hit 50 in an industry where no one hires 50 year olds.

How you doin'?

image.png

CarpetCrawler
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Male prostitute ???

I always knew you were a Fren Garvin type. 

CarpetCrawler
5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

If Tim Graham were a liberal white chick.

I'm sure the trans people are very comforted knowing that someone so sane and sensible is fighting for them.

10 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

8 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

I'm sure the trans people are very comforted knowing that someone so sane and sensible is fighting for them.

Harpies, Orcs, and the Undead

I never thought my old WoW guild's drama would would spill over into real life

• Haha 1

Fansince88
22 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

If Tim Graham were a liberal white chick.

HAHA, I was waiting for her to pass out from over exertion. 

• Like 2

Not woke enough for the Human Rights Commission or ... 

Bud Light maker stripped of LGBTQ+ rating for caving to Dylan Mulvaney backlash

The nation's largest LGBTQ advocacy group is taking action against Anheuser-Busch over its handling of the conservative backlash to transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney, accusing the multinational beer company of caving to political pressure.

In a May 9 letter shared exclusively with USA TODAY, the Human Rights Campaign informed the Bud Light maker that it has suspended its Corporate Equality Index score – a tool that scores companies on their policies for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer employees.

Companies that receive a 100 score on the index’s four criteria – protections from workplace discrimination, inclusive benefits, inclusive culture inside and outside the workplace and responsible citizenship – receive a “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality” seal of approval from the Human Rights Campaign.

</snip>

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 2