Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Spartacus

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, Ann said:

Target lost $1B last year (they blamed it on theft), so now this, because bathrooms for all wasn't enough:

So...anyone ever notice how mannequins are gendered?

• Haha 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

IDBillzFan

This pivot by the Dodgers to re-invite The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence is likely going to be one of the more upsetting things you'll see during the upcoming tranny month.

It's a group of men who dress up as Catholic nun drag queenss, and go out of their way to mock Christians to the extent that their motto is "Go forth and sin some more," which specifically mocks Jesus' call to "Go forth and sin no more."

They do Easter pub crawls that mock the stages of crucifixion of Christ and the accepting of the elements, and are essentially the very face of evil, regardless of where you stand from a position of faith.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I fear it won't make the Bud Light level of boycott, but many Dodger fans are Latino, and most Latinos are true Christians, and especially Catholics. So I'm praying they show their numbers, along with the devout Catholics playing for and working for the Dodgers organization.

This is a good time to get right with the Lord, because when he comes back, it's going to be very, very messy.

• clown 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
25 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

What the &#%$ am I looking at?

(Don't answer.  Rhetorical question.  I don't want to know what I'm looking at.)

• Haha 1

Bud Light to buy back unsold beer following Dylan Mulvaney crisis

Bud Light has reportedly told wholesalers that it will buy back unsold cases of beer that are past their expiration dates as sales of the Anheuser-Busch-owned brand have lagged following its disastrous marketing partnership with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

</snip>

• Haha 3

On 5/22/2023 at 3:45 PM, Ann said:

Target lost $1B last year (they blamed it on theft), so now this, because bathrooms for all wasn't enough:

Color me old fashioned I guess, I had no idea what the **** "tuck friendly" meant

• Haha 3

IDBillzFan

These dudes in nun drag are going to be "honored" at the Dodgers Pride Event next month.

Let's see who in MLB is going to stand up and fight back, or let the Dodgers hold the door to hell wide open.

• Angry 3
  • Facepalm 1

In Maryland!?

Non-binary, ex-Biden official Sam Brinton to be held in men’s jail over suitcase theft charges: sheriff

Non-binary former nuclear official Sam Brinton is to be placed in a men’s jail in Maryland while waiting to be sent to Virginia over suitcase theft charges.

A Montgomery County Sheriff’s deputy told The Post Tuesday that Brinton is in a “pre-placement” hold at the county jail and should be housed with the “general population” of the men’s jail sometime next week.

Under the Montgomery County Department of Correction and Rehabilitation policy, inmates are processed and housed according to their biological sex.

</snip>

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Short term losses on valuation don't mean much. If this keeps going, however...

Target has lost $9 billion in market value since angry social media users called for a boycott of the Minneapolis-based retailer over its rollout of the “PRIDE” collection featuring LGBTQ-friendly clothing for children.

A week ago Wednesday before the controversy erupted, Target’s stock closed at $160.96 a share, giving the big-box chain a market capitalization of $74.3 billion.

As of early trading on Thursday, however, shares of the company were trading off 1% at $141.76 — capping a weeklong tumble that has shrunk the “cheap chic” discount retailer’s value to $65.3 billion.

That amounts to a 12% drop that has shaved a whopping $9 billion off the company’s market capitalization.

</snip>

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

Short term losses on valuation don't mean much. If this keeps going, however...

Target has lost $9 billion in market value since angry social media users called for a boycott of the Minneapolis-based retailer over its rollout of the “PRIDE” collection featuring LGBTQ-friendly clothing for children.

A week ago Wednesday before the controversy erupted, Target’s stock closed at $160.96 a share, giving the big-box chain a market capitalization of $74.3 billion.

As of early trading on Thursday, however, shares of the company were trading off 1% at $141.76 — capping a weeklong tumble that has shrunk the “cheap chic” discount retailer’s value to $65.3 billion.

That amounts to a 12% drop that has shaved a whopping $9 billion off the company’s market capitalization.

</snip>

They also reported earnings last week, with disappointing guidance.  I think their reports of a billion dollar loss to theft was fairly widely reported.

That stock decline isn't all about this trans-clothes controversy.  I'd say the majority of the drop is a more long-term trend downwards due to their earnings expectations.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Hedge said:

We live in the stupidest of times

Because the last time I saw a structure fire, I wouldn't let the firefighters near it until I was convinced of the TSLGBTQIA+ support.

• Haha 1

IDBillzFan

This is really cool.

I mean, it's kinda terrible in that all this music sounds alike to the cracker in me, but I feel like the perception is it's hoity-toity whitie Christians who abhor this trans stuff, but posts like this will absolutely resonate in places beyond Twitter and whatever Fox News is these days.

• Like 3