• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

IDBillzFan
46 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It's genuinely incredible how off the mark that article is.

You keep telling everyone how multi-billion dollar corporations -- the greedy 1%'er corporations the left hates SO much -- is somehow BACKED into a corner by a small number of far-right crazies who caught a little tail wind. 

This comment from Ari Drennen, Media Matters' LBQTLMIDFST#!+2 program director, is laughable.

“All of this is a coordinated attempt to make it untenable to be specifically trans in public,” Drennen said. “And one of the ways that they’ve attempted to do this is by removing any kind of political support, any kind of corporate support — just basically making it untenable to be an ally to the trans community. And I think that’s the real connective tissue between these.”

You overstayed your welcome, trannies, and it all culminated with watching a guy in a dress use the crucifix as a stripper pole.

It's a coordinated effort to get you to stop grooming our kids for a lifetime of regret tied to a lifetime of hormone-bullshit drugs, hiding shit from these kids' parents, and to stop shoving a phucking rainbow on every phucking product in the entire phucking world.

Remember a few years ago when the NFL embraced the fight against cancer, and every phucking thing on the field was pink? People were like "Look, we hate cancer, too, but can we pull back on the pink overkill, please?"

• Like 3

4merper4mer

I’m probably way off but all of this shit reminds me of two lyrics from the same song:

And the thing that you’re hearing is only the sound of the low spark of high heeled boys

plus

and the man in the suit has just bought a new car from the profit he made off your dreams

• Like 1

Billsandhorns
38 minutes ago, bdutton said:

Check the replies

They are funny

OP is doing a masterful job of trolling though

What the f*** does this even mean? According to the comments below it looks like 2S means 2 Spirit, and in dual genders? But then what about the I+?

So I ask again, what the f*** does it even mean because you CAN'T be more than one gender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 minutes ago, Cinga said:

What the f*** does this even mean? According to the comments below it looks like 2S means 2 Spirit, and in dual genders? But then what about the I+?

So I ask again, what the f*** does it even mean because you CAN'T be more than one gender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I" means "intersex" - as best I can tell, meaning "having physical gender characteristics that are neither obviously male nor female."  So it's a gender of "non-gendered gender."

The "+" of course, is "anything we forgot, we're sorry, we didn't mean to offend."  So it includes people like me, with pronouns of "We Are Legion."

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The "+" of course, is "anything we forgot, we're sorry, we didn't mean to offend."  So it includes people like me, with pronouns of "We Are Legion."

I'm thinking about using The Horde.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Uncle Joe said:

I'm thinking about using The Horde.

Not bad.

I'll alert the proper governing bodies that the appropriate abbreviation is now 2SLGBHTQWALIA+

• Like 1

Jabba The Hutt
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Not bad.

I'll alert the proper governing bodies that the appropriate abbreviation is now 2SLGBHTQWALIA+

I identify as a Hutt and I'm looking for somebody to chain to my throne:classic_love:

7 hours ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

I identify as a Hutt and I'm looking for somebody to chain to my throne:classic_love:

Here you go, if that's really your kinda thing, heck, I mighta let her chain me back in the day

Slave Leia Strangling Jabba the Hutt - Princess Leia Organa Solo Skywalker  Photo (43068586) - Fanpop

• Haha 2

Fansince88
20 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"I" means "intersex" - as best I can tell, meaning "having physical gender characteristics that are neither obviously male nor female."  So it's a gender of "non-gendered gender."

Im convinced that includes the entirety of the letters before the +. 

4merper4mer
10 hours ago, devnull said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12331184

I always wanted my pronouns to be adverbs but now I’m leaning toward The Whored.

• Haha 2