Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Spartacus

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, devnull said:

:classic_laugh:

Cleese and Palin (I think) went toe-to-toe with an Anglican Bishop and...some other guy, Anglican equivalent of Pat Robertson, I think, over Life of Brian.  And won that debate handily.

He's not caving to a bunch of rainbow pooftahs lacking any sense of humor.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Like 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

15 hours ago, Ann said:

Looking through the photos in this twitter thread, I don’t think the Bud Light fiasco is over yet for AB InBev.

Went to one of my local beer stores a couple days ago and in the walk in cooler, Bud Light was stacked to the ceiling and almost all the other brands were holiday low of stock. My own brand only had 6 - 18 packs left. Maryland is deep blue, though I live on the edge of a pretty red area with Baltimore County which is self explanatory to the east, and Carroll County (65% Trump) to the west. I'm about willing to bet I could go downtown though and find the same results. Everyone is fed up with this

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

The Entire Transgender Craze Leads Back To One Group, And They’re Playing Hardball.

The World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH) is stonewalling a judge’s subpoena of internal documents related to how the medical organization came up with its guidelines for gender confused minors.

WPATH, a leading advocate for child sex changes, was subpoenaed in March by a federal judge in Alabama after the organization’s guidelines were repeatedly referenced to argue against the state’s restrictions on sex changes for minors during a lawsuit. WPATH has attempted to quash the subpoena, which a judge denied in March. The court case challenges Alabama’s law banning sex changes for individuals under 19. While WPATH argued it was a non-party to the case, the U.S. District Court Judge Liles Burke said in a March ruling that the nature of its guidelines was of “crucial import in this litigation.”

“They’re just doing everything they possibly can to not release them,” Jay Richards, Senior Research Fellow at the Heritage Foundation, told the Daily Caller.

Read the whole thing.

• Angry 2

Jabba The Hutt
4 hours ago, Cinga said:

Went to one of my local beer stores a couple days ago and in the walk in cooler, Bud Light was stacked to the ceiling and almost all the other brands were holiday low of stock. My own brand only had 6 - 18 packs left. Maryland is deep blue, though I live on the edge of a pretty red area with Baltimore County which is self explanatory to the east, and Carroll County (65% Trump) to the west. I'm about willing to bet I could go downtown though and find the same results. Everyone is fed up with this

Before this tranny shit they should've been fed up with it tasting like they brewed it in a prison toilet that hasn't been flushed in decades

• Cheers 2

The Entire Transgender Craze Leads Back To One Group, And They’re Playing Hardball.

The World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH) is stonewalling a judge’s subpoena of internal documents related to how the medical organization came up with its guidelines for gender confused minors.

WPATH, a leading advocate for child sex changes, was subpoenaed in March by a federal judge in Alabama after the organization’s guidelines were repeatedly referenced to argue against the state’s restrictions on sex changes for minors during a lawsuit. WPATH has attempted to quash the subpoena, which a judge denied in March. The court case challenges Alabama’s law banning sex changes for individuals under 19. While WPATH argued it was a non-party to the case, the U.S. District Court Judge Liles Burke said in a March ruling that the nature of its guidelines was of “crucial import in this litigation.”

“They’re just doing everything they possibly can to not release them,” Jay Richards, Senior Research Fellow at the Heritage Foundation, told the Daily Caller.

Read the whole thing.

• Angry 1

2 hours ago, Ann said:

Wow

bud.jpg.9dedb688afd788a83fe38ab3e06fec1a.jpg

"Across all trade channels" is the really telling part. Everyone, across all ethnicities and regardless of urban or rural everyone is rejecting this woke agenda

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

8 hours ago, Ann said:

Wow

bud.jpg.9dedb688afd788a83fe38ab3e06fec1a.jpg

Modelo is owned by AB InBev, everywhere except the US where it is owned by, Constellation Brands.

That seems just a bit odd...

• Cheers 2

39 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Modelo is owned by AB InBev, everywhere except the US where it is owned by, Constellation Brands.

That seems just a bit odd...

I drink Coors for my cheap beer. The ol Adolph family.

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
27 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Anytime now, Jesus. Anytime now.

For gay pride month?

Trans activists aren't just hijacking and suppressing women's rights...but gay rights as well?  How is the gay community not up in arms about this?  

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
43 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

For gay pride month?

Trans activists aren't just hijacking and suppressing women's rights...but gay rights as well?  How is the gay community not up in arms about this?  

I've a few accounts on Twitter of some gays and they are VERY resentful that people decided to add letters to LG. All of them up in arms? Not likely. We can't even get women athletes to stand together about dudes beating their asses in women sports. I'm sure the gays are pretty much "They hijacked our cause, but at least we're not the freaky ones anymore."

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

It took Bud Light about three months to go from 

to

Three months.  Complete, utter morons.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It took Bud Light about three months to go from 

to

Three months.  Complete, utter morons.

Other than needing spilling lessons pretty much spot on:

Cyldesdale.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 2

Happy Pride Month! You know your segment of society has really made it when the government bends over the rest of the population, so as to avoid upsetting delicate sensibilities.

the thread continues...

• Cheers 3

IDBillzFan
3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

For gay pride month?

More to the point...

• Like 2