Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Spartacus

IDBillzFan

I wonder...if ESPN wasn't owned by Groomer McMouse Ears in Orlando, would they be on the side of biological women in sports?

• Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

16 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Matt Walsh's "What Is a Woman" is available on Twitter for the next 24ish hours on the Daily Wire feed.

Twitter is not allowing it to be shared/re-tweeted.

Daily Wire on Twitter

Watched 15 minutes of it.  It's actually pretty good.  But have better things to do with my time (like listen to Dire Straits (Les Boys) and have a few brewskis.

• Like 1

4merper4mer
36 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Watched 15 minutes of it.  It's actually pretty good.  But have better things to do with my time (like listen to Dire Straits (Les Boys) and have a few brewskis.

I bet you got dressed up and got a little risqué.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I bet you got dressed up and got a little risqué.

You'd lose that bet.  But it's ok. You can pay on the 12th.

• Haha 3

4merper4mer
1 minute ago, Taro T said:

You'd lose that bet.  But it's ok. You can pay on the 12th.

Sometimes I get nervous and I make…….mistakes.

• I don't know 1

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

@Taro T are you really listening to that song?  Because I’m quoting the lyrics

Really?  Didn't friggin' realize that.  :classic_rolleyes:

You must be getting hungry.  Isn't it about time for you to make some retatta?  

WE LIVE IN A WORLD GONE TRANS-MAD

In academia, if you say there are only two genders–sexes–you will get fired.

In big business, if you say there are only two genders–sexes–your career may be derailed.

If you say such a thing on Twitter or Facebook, God help you.

But it turns out that, despite the intense “trans” propaganda of recent years, that is what just about everyone understands.

By a 3-to-1 margin, Americans believe there are only two genders, and a majority support laws against transgender treatment for minors.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 71% of American Adults agree with the statement that “there are two genders, male and female,” including 57% who Strongly Agree. Twenty-three percent (23%) disagree, including 10% who Strongly Disagree. …

Several states have recently enacted legislation prohibiting transgender treatment for minors. Sixty-two percent (62%) of Americans approve of legislation making it illegal to perform sex-change surgery on minors, including 46% who Strongly Approve of such laws. Thirty percent (30%) disapprove of states passing laws to ban such surgeries on minors, including 18% who Strongly Disapprove.

There are, in fact, two sexes, male and female, defined by obvious physical characteristics and ultimately by chromosomes. “Gender” is just a slightly more genteel word for sex. Leftists have tried to create a new definition of “gender,” unmooring it from sex and making it an arbitrary mental state. As usual, liberals think that by manipulating language, they can change reality. They are wrong, and the vast majority understand that they are wrong.

Which raises the questions: How can a small minority successfully bully the large majority? Why does corporate America sign on with a dissident and often unstable fringe? Why is it that normal people, not those with extreme views, are afraid to express their opinions for fear of damaging their careers? The answers to those questions hold the key to understanding politics in our current bizarre moment.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/06/we-live-in-a-world-gone-trans-mad.php

• Like 1

Wondering aloud if you need proof of gender and that you actually you know, fathered a child or does this include those that identify as fathers?

May be an image of chicken sandwich and text that says 'Fathers eat free Sunday unday June 18 th 2023 Chick-Ril& Chick fil-& Juano'

On 6/1/2023 at 4:11 PM, Hedge said:

the thread continues...

As the top sick f*** proudly displays a pentagram on it's chest

image.png.3fb3bcf533f8fe1f7b63816fa6d5e6d6.pngimage.png.7bcbeaac6f29a04271668f658d7bb874.png

Kind of in your face evil intent

• Angry 1

31 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Wondering aloud if you need proof of gender and that you actually you know, fathered a child or does this include those that identify as fathers?

May be an image of chicken sandwich and text that says 'Fathers eat free Sunday unday June 18 th 2023 Chick-Ril& Chick fil-& Juano'

Aren't Chick-fil-A's closed on Sunday?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Applause 1

36 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Chick-fil-a is now going to open on Sundays? 

• Haha 3

IDBillzFan

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist."

This from the Satanist who made baby groomer clothing for Target:

"Satanists don’t actually believe in Satan, he is merely used as a symbol of passion, pride, and liberty. He means to you what you need him to mean. So for me, Satan is hope, compassion, equality, and love. So, naturally, Satan respects pronouns. He loves all LGBT+ people. I went with a variation of Baphomet for this design, a deity who themself is a mixture of genders, beings, ideas, and existences. They reject binary stereotypes and expectations. Perfect," he said.

Yep. That's Satan, alright. Hope. Compassion. Love.

He's just like Jesus, but with a better PR department.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Sad 1
  • Doh! 1

Fansince88
On 5/30/2023 at 6:26 AM, Cinga said:

Went to one of my local beer stores a couple days ago and in the walk in cooler, Bud Light was stacked to the ceiling and almost all the other brands were holiday low of stock. My own brand only had 6 - 18 packs left. Maryland is deep blue, though I live on the edge of a pretty red area with Baltimore County which is self explanatory to the east, and Carroll County (65% Trump) to the west. I'm about willing to bet I could go downtown though and find the same results. Everyone is fed up with this

We took a 200 mile motorcycle ride today. We stopped on the Indian Reservation to fuel up and use the bathroom. When I was checking out my guess was a 6'3 250lb Indian was waiting in line with a tall boy Bud light. I have never in all my life seen such a tall gay Indian before. I was astonished! I also didnt say anything to him because Im the smartest short white guy I know.

Edited by Fansince88
  • Haha 2

I fought for gay rights — but trans activists have destroyed the meaning of Pride.

By Bruce Bawer

I’m old enough to have been active in gay rights when you could be arrested in some American jurisdictions for a kiss.

Back then, a rainbow flag outside a bar or other establishment meant you could walk in without being kicked out — or worse. Flying it was a risk — and an act of humanity.

Then gay rights emerged, and Pride marches — i.e., earnest demonstrations for equality — morphed into Pride parades — i.e., silly displays.

Pride Month was born, complete with corporate sponsors.

These sponsorships were calculated acts, predicated on the determination the companies involved would win more gay customers than lose anti-gay customers.

The rainbow flag became just another logo.

For my part, I wish Pride would go away.

We’ve won equality. Why should gays continue to be singled out, even for the purpose of being celebrated?

And for what are we being celebrated, anyway?

I don’t expect to be applauded for being left-handed. Being gay is an attribute, not an accomplishment.

Then there’s this: Pride Month isn’t just about gays anymore.

It’s about the whole “LGBTQI+” crowd — a “community” most gays never asked to join and whose guiding ideology makes most of us scratch our heads in confusion.

Indeed, we’re in the odd position of seeing what used to be our movement co-opted by activists whose wacky theories about the nature of gender render such labels as male and female, gay and straight, utterly meaningless.

Who’s thrilled by this development? Not many people, gay or straight.

MORE at the link: https://nypost.com/2023/06/01/i-fought-for-gay-rights-but-trans-activists-have-destroyed-the-meaning-of-pride/

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2