• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

IDBillzFan
4 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I'm not going to apologize for sharing this because we need reality to slap a bunch of people upside the head. There is NOTHING normal about this nd it will be terribly damaging to the kids as the grow up

https://truthsocial.com/@WallStreetApes/posts/110488133666171986

image.png.af58bbbafb6421abd5f1ae794346fe1d.png

If you think that's messed up, try this. It's horrifying that anyone in any world at any time thinks THIS is a good idea.

20 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

If you think that's messed up, try this. It's horrifying that anyone in any world at any time thinks THIS is a good idea.

I've seen some pretty nasty shit in my life and that is disgusting. I don't get the no urination function though, isn't that what that tube is for it looks like they are sewing into it or does that just hang out where it is?

Best comment i see so far is this one, and I agree, dark days in medical history and I would add ranking right up there with lobotomies and bleeding for healing

• Like 1

Bud Light boycott is costing sales staff up to $2,000-a-month as sales tanked as much as 60% over the Memorial Day weekend - amid fears 'good people are going to start leaving brand because they aren't making money'
● Salespeople working for independent wholesalers that distribute Anheuser-Busch products are feeling the pain of the ongoing boycott in their wallets 
● Some say they have lost commission because of the drop in sales because of the boycott tied to the partnership with trans Dylan Mulvaney 
● Parent company Anheuser-Busch has lost $27billion in value since the boycott began

</snip>

For the week ending May 20, Bud Light sales across the US fell nearly 26 percent compared to the same period last year. For the week ending May 6, in-store sales plummeted 23.6 percent. And the week before that, ending April 29,  sales dropped by 23.3 percent.

This follows declines in sales for the week ending April 22, which saw a 21.4 percent decline. Seven days earlier, the dip has been 17 percent, according to NielsenIQ data provided to Dailymail.com by Bump Williams Consultancy.

The data - showing that US sales of Bud Light are dropping by as much as 20 percent each week - is being uniformly viewed by industry experts as a negative trend that may not reverse itself anytime soon.

Beer Business Daily editor Harry Schuhmacher told Fox News Digital that the 'whole industry is in shock'.

He claimed the newfound demand for lagers not owned by Anheuser-Bush could result in a trickle-down effect on the industry.

</snip>

Fansince88
3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm starting to think this freak has a luggage problem.

Well, he seems to have a lot of baggage. 😆 

• Haha 1

Five Days Into Pride Month and the Rainbow Weariness Is Already Bone-Deep. 

Gosh, are we almost through the first week of June already?

Despite the fact that Pride Month has been a thing for a very long time, I never really paid that much attention to it. It was easy to do if you didn’t live anywhere near a Pride parade.

The last several years, however, the left has really gone into full “You Will Be Made to Care” mode when it comes to all things LGBTQ+. Yes, they’ve always been pushy when it comes to the June rainbow, but the lefties have gotten super insistent since they’ve had their drooling puppet in the Oval Office. I believe last year was the first time I even bothered to write about it.

It is the nature of the woke left to never be satisfied with anything. Pride Month isn’t just a month for them anymore. Think about it. We’ve been talking about Pride Month since, well, last Pride Month.

Anyway, I have been made to care, just not in the way they would like. No doubt many others have too.

“We care about being held hostage by the fringe of a fringe.

We care about being told that the rules of biology and nature have been suspended and that there are more genders than there are flavors of ice cream at Baskin-Robbins.

We care about being called bigots if we think that it’s monumentally unfair that biological male athletes are competing against biological females and ruining their dreams.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

I wouldn't even call this badly framed as much as bizarrely framed.  Haley makes a claim - transgenders competing in girls' sports cause increased suicidal thought in girls - that is likely reasonable (though perhaps overstated), but misquotes a CDC report to support it.  WaPo completely dismisses her claim on the basis that the CDC report makes a completely different claim - transgenders have increased suicidal ideation in general - from Haley's.  Where the claims are not even mutually exclusive - transgenders can be at increased risk for suicide for lack of social acceptance, while girl athletes can be at increased risk for suicide for reduced athletic opportunities.

It's just a stupid, stupid argument all over.

• Like 1

IDBillzFan

You gotta figure the pedos LOVE the fact that they can groom kids and show off their sex toys with them right out in public.

• Angry 1

This is disgusting, where are they bleeding from, their balls sack? If so, they better see a frigging doctor unless they are women that had their tits cut off and in that case, see a REAL shrink!

image.png.ed724b04a7dcfa69633e0a4db3f2093f.png

• Like 2
  • clown 1
  • Cheers 2

The start of a thread:

Nothing short of demons and big pharma preying on people with mental disorders.

• Like 2
  • Doh! 1
  • Wow 1
  • Love 1

4merper4mer
On 6/6/2023 at 10:13 AM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I wouldn't even call this badly framed as much as bizarrely framed.  Haley makes a claim - transgenders competing in girls' sports cause increased suicidal thought in girls - that is likely reasonable (though perhaps overstated), but misquotes a CDC report to support it.  WaPo completely dismisses her claim on the basis that the CDC report makes a completely different claim - transgenders have increased suicidal ideation in general - from Haley's.  Where the claims are not even mutually exclusive - transgenders can be at increased risk for suicide for lack of social acceptance, while girl athletes can be at increased risk for suicide for reduced athletic opportunities.

It's just a stupid, stupid argument all over.

That can happen from time to time when morons argue with morons.

• Like 2

4merper4mer
4 hours ago, Hedge said:

The start of a thread:

Nothing short of demons and big pharma preying on people with mental disorders.

Hey.  It’s inventive and effective money laundering.

• Haha 2

IDBillzFan

Raise your hand if you're surprised Ambercrombie and Fitch has no problem promoting a pedophile recruitment company.

Anytime now, Jesus. Anytime.

The youth-oriented LGBT activist group hosts an anonymous online chat forum “Trevor Space,” which allows adults to communicate with minors, National Review previously reported. The organization hosts multiple age-segregated chatrooms but has no age-verification system in place, which allows adults to interact with children in its “under 18” chatroom, a mother who went undercover in the chatroom said and National Review confirmed.

In some cases, adults in the chatroom have discussed sexual content with minors and encouraged them to withhold information about their gender transition from their parents.

In some cases, users under 18 spoke with adult users about sexual preferences, including BDSM and polyamory. In chats reviewed by NR, minors and adults discussed sexual fetishes, including “gokkun”— the act of drinking multiple male ejaculations from a container, “bukkake” — the fetish of being covered with ejaculate, “scat play” — deriving sexual gratification from fantasies involving feces, and “forniphilia” — a form of bondage in which a person’s body is incorporated into furniture for sexual acts.

• Angry 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
56 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Man, I'd hate to be a biological woman these days.

Being forced to bake a gay wedding cake?  What slippery slope?  

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
26 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I can't wait until Congress invites people to read in public the books that the Biden administration is eager to keep in the hands of little children.

You'd think he's making enough money off China to not need the money he makes in the pedo market.

• Applause 2
  • Cheers 1