Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Spartacus

Crap Throwing Clavin

Just when you thought it couldn't get dumber.

White House bans a man from White House grounds after he flashed his breasts during a pride event. 

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/transgender-influencer-goes-topless-at-white-house-pride-celebration/

Aside from the sheer lunacy of trying to explain why you're banning men for going topless, because they have breasts...do you even understand the subculture you're celebrating, you idiots?  

• Haha 4

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

55 minutes ago, devnull said:

Babylon Bee headline that I would not be surprised if it came true:

I'm only a couple hours away and I promise you as a Marine, that is all it would fly for and that's only if another Marine doesn't get there first which is VERY likely

Edited by Cinga
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Foxx said:

This is a group I used to listen to in my teen days as a Christian. They were from Sweden and didn't hold back at all on their message. I liked them then and find them relevant now. Also some great instrumentals throughout:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

4merper4mer
12 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Just when you thought it couldn't get dumber.

White House bans a man from White House grounds after he flashed his breasts during a pride event. 

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/transgender-influencer-goes-topless-at-white-house-pride-celebration/

Aside from the sheer lunacy of trying to explain why you're banning men for going topless, because they have breasts...do you even understand the subculture you're celebrating, you idiots?  

I didn’t have time to click the link.  Was it Doug Marrone?

• Haha 3

Jabba The Hutt
5 hours ago, Cinga said:

I'm only a couple hours away and I promise you as a Marine, that is all it would fly for and that's only if another Marine doesn't get there first which is VERY likely

I am a Corpsman and not only is that insulting to the Corp, it is double insulting to me because a Corpsman helped hoist that flag... I know every division would show up to FUBAR that shit.

• Applause 3

21 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I dont know much about his political leaning as a candidate but what I heard I like him.

I don't know much about him either, but I'd like to learn more. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Ann said:

I don't know much about him either, but I'd like to learn more. 

Putting pressure on the other candidates to take a stand behind or against trump and why. That shows conviction in my mind. 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 2

4merper4mer
On 4/7/2023 at 12:09 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Well, thank God.  Here I was worried that Wawrow was a militant transphobe, but now that he's virtue signaled with a Bud Light I'm relieved, and can worry about something else.  

Wawrow changed his ATOP screen name to “Delete this account” and had a meltdown today.  It was bizarre.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
31 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Wawrow changed his ATOP screen name to “Delete this account” and had a meltdown today.  It was bizarre.

Who doesn't, eventually?

giphy.gif

• Haha 2
  • Boo 1