Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

CarpetCrawler
13 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Yeah, this is perfectly normal behavior :sarcasm:

What's worse, the freaks that do this or the morons that go to watch it like they're going to a softball game???

p.s. when it said people making live to plants, I had imagined something far more interesting than what was actually going on.  🤔

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 hours ago, Ann said:

Wut? :classic_blink:

Literally, they're arguing that gay adults in Texas are being oppressed by laws restricting transgender surgery on children.

How did people become this stupid?

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Yeah, this is perfectly normal behavior :sarcasm:

Plants don't have to give consent, and "making love" to them is just masturbation.

Y'know...like picnic tables.  

4merper4mer
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Plants don't have to give consent, and "making love" to them is just masturbation.

Chlorphyllofobe

• Wow 1

5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

But plants are people and have feelings too!

I honestly don't know, and don't care enough to try to educate myself on the nature of human sex with plants. I do however hope they get slivers, thorns, and poison rashes for their efforts

Edited by Cinga
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

He identified as a bumble bee so it is all good!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cinga said:

I don't think I have seen it said any better

"Nothing but whine"

It is confirmed, they are from France. 

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

I wonder which side will prevail?

Welcome to what you've put the rest of us through for 20 years.  Raising disagreement to the level of a to-the-death cage match.

&#%$ing choke on it, &#%$heads.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Jabba The Hutt
16 hours ago, Ann said:

Hmmm

They left off the one where your right hand becomes female for a few minutes when you see a McCaffery video :crying3:

Russian President Vladimir Putin has announced plans to chemically castrate all pedophiles in Russia and execute those found guilty of the most heinous forms of child abuse.

So how does this work? Do you just pour acid on their genital's? I mean, I'd be okay with that for pedo's but just curious... Funny isn't it that while the west is trying desperately to normalize this behavior, that big bad Putin is justifiably punishing it

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Yup, this is perfectly normal behavior and a reason I am in favor of acid chemical castration 

Edited by Cinga

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Russian President Vladimir Putin has announced plans to chemically castrate all pedophiles in Russia and execute those found guilty of the most heinous forms of child abuse.

So how does this work? Do you just pour acid on their genital's? I mean, I'd be okay with that for pedo's but just curious... Funny isn't it that while the west is trying desperately to normalize this behavior, that big bad Putin is justifiably punishing it

Actually the drug used for chemical castration is the same one they use on trans kids.... puberty blockers.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2