Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Spartacus

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

I'm old enough to remember when saying you attended Harvard suggested you were of higher intelligence.

Why anyone would go into horrific debt to attend that place is beyond me.

It is still about the connections.  If you are going into politics,  law, medical,  etc., you know,  lines of work where your knowledge and abilities really matter,  it is still about who you know.  I wish I was joking. 

• Like 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm old enough to remember when saying you attended Harvard suggested you were of higher intelligence.

Why anyone would go into horrific debt to attend that place is beyond me.

I was encouraged to apply there for grad school.  Between the cost and the quality of the education, I decided it just wasn't worth it.  

Like Ann said, Harvard is about the connections.  Elites go there, get an "elite" education, because they're told by other elites that their education is "elite."

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I think if you're bold enough to walk into a Pride gathering with a Bible, you're going to get this kind of response.

So please note,  I'm not posting this because of what they're doing to the pastor. I'm doing this because every one of these pride videos have some of the same things in common; trashy-looking ugly-as-shit fatass dog-barking freaks. Is there no ONE tranny freak who doesn't look like they just got off the P.T. Barnum wagon?

• Angry 2

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I think if you're bold enough to walk into a Pride gathering with a Bible, you're going to get this kind of response.

So please note,  I'm not posting this because of what they're doing to the pastor. I'm doing this because every one of these pride videos have some of the same things in common; trashy-looking ugly-as-shit fatass dog-barking freaks. Is there no ONE tranny freak who doesn't look like they just got off the P.T. Barnum wagon?

Cowards always run in packs to feel bigger than they are and he didn't go alone, Christ was surely with him and if he only planted a seed of doubt into one of them, he did more than most pastors combined do in a day.

Crap Throwing Clavin
42 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Are you ready for a whole summer of this bullshit?

I hope it's as successful as Obama's half-dozen Summers of Recovery.

This probably could go in a few threads but I decided to dump the MSM narrative here.

Portland-area Catholic schools are at a crossroads over transgender, nonbinary student rights

I did not read the whole article but just enough to get the jist of their LGBTQIA agenda.

This is BAD:

The Portland archbishop’s writing they object to stipulates (Shouldn't that be they /them :confused:?):

— Pronouns used at school must match biological sex at birth.

— Schools should not have all-gender bathrooms beyond single-use facilities.

— Sports and extracurriculars “should be based on biological sex, rather than self-perceived gender.”

— Students who wear uniforms must follow the “code that accords with his or her biological sex.”

— “Catholic institutions should not post signage or display symbols in support of gender identity theory.”
how dare you Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

https://www.oregonlive.com/education/2023/06/portland-area-catholic-schools-are-at-a-crossroads-over-transgender-nonbinary-student-rights.html

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Top Anheuser-Busch Marketing Executives Behind Boycott Are No Longer Employed

The two top Anheuser-Busch marketing executives who were placed on leave amid the company shakeup no longer work for the brand, a source inside Anheuser-Busch confirmed in texts obtained by the Daily Caller on Tuesday.

Group Vice President for Marketing Daniel Blake and Bud Light Marketing Vice President Alissa Heinerscheid are “gone gone,” according to obtained text messages with a current regional head of marketing. The Caller is granting anonymity to the source to discuss legally fraught internal company policy.

“To my understanding if we publicly announced the word ‘fire’ it opens up the potential for them to sue us. Thats why we said leave of absence,” the source said in a text message obtained by the Caller.

“The wholesalers would have had an absolute HAY DAY with leadership if they didn’t remove her,” the source inside the company also said.

“To be fair- Daniel Blake was actually awesome. I think he was just caught in cross fire. But also he did hire her… so that’s a fault,” the source continued.

“Wholesalers were told they are both gone for good by leadership during in person conversations. They already shifted all their direct reports to new people and the head of marketing,” the source added in another text message obtained by the Caller.

</snip>

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

4merper4mer
9 hours ago, Hedge said:

They also assumed the way a certain verb in the chant should be spelled when in written form.

Shirley they could be mistaken.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

Posting not because it's anything unusual at this point.  But because I learned a new term today.  "Trantifa."  :classic_laugh:

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Y'know, my sister, when she worked in family services, once worked a case where a couple brought their child to the hospital with a fever, and the child "developed" shaken baby syndrome while in the hospital's care and away from the parents...and Child Protective Services took all three of the couple's kids away from them for more than a year.

How the hell do these parents not get their kids taken away?

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

@katiehobbs  husband is a child-therapist who "encourages" young children to "transition."

Now, she's funneling YOUR taxpayer money to sex reassignment.

Corruption in broad daylight.

"Hobbs’ Executive Orders On “Conversion Therapy” And Coverage For Sex Changes Draws Swift Reactions." 

Hobbs’ Executive Orders On “Conversion Therapy” And Coverage For Sex Changes Draws Swift Reactions

• Angry 3