Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Spartacus

On 6/26/2023 at 2:29 PM, IDBillzFan said:

I think if you're bold enough to walk into a Pride gathering with a Bible, you're going to get this kind of response.

So please note,  I'm not posting this because of what they're doing to the pastor. I'm doing this because every one of these pride videos have some of the same things in common; trashy-looking ugly-as-shit fatass dog-barking freaks. Is there no ONE tranny freak who doesn't look like they just got off the P.T. Barnum wagon?

You've never been to Thailand and it shows.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

13 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

You've never been to Thailand and it shows.

As couple fellow 20-something ball players stopped off in Vancouver BC on the way to a tournament in Kamloops.
Cup checks soon became mandatory when checking out the streets of Vancouver.

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Happy Last Day of Pride Month. Let's close it out strong.

Sad part is that it was a 6-3 decision when it should have been unanimous based on the Constitution they are supposed to uphold

• Like 2

In case you were wondering, J.K. Rowling has a shit ton of money, is ridiculously successful and she doesn't give a shit what you think about her beliefs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Sad part is that it was a 6-3 decision when it should have been unanimous based on the Constitution they are supposed to uphold

But what you're going to hear is how the court is tilted to the right and needs to be flooded with new justices.

I've said this before but today, of all days, it bears repeating: the biggest miscalculation in American politics in my lifetime is (my belief that) Ruth Bader Ginsburg was convinced beyond all doubt that Hillary would win, and she wanted to retire under the first woman president.

The world can get mad at the decisions by the justices this week, but at some point they need to realize RBG 100% should have retired while Barry was in office. Then they'd still have Roberts by squeezing whatever they were squeezing when he ruled in favor of Obamacare. Now, the right doesn't need Roberts, so he can do what's right without fear of being the deciding vote.

• Like 2

IDBillzFan
20 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Wait, you mean trans activists are self-righteous, selfish, entitled asshats? 

In all fairness, Dylan Mulvaney didn't cost Bud Light $20B.

Bud Light cost Bud Light $20B. 

On the other hand, we have Mulvaney complaining about not getting enough love from someone who single-handedly made him more famous that he could ever imagine which, these days, really is the behavior of your typical liberal white chick.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Can we PLEASE go back to Don't Ask, Don't Tell?  :facepalm:

Might I suggest a twist on don't ask don't tell?

How about:

Everyone shut the &#%$ up 

• Like 2

CarpetCrawler
8 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Voted most likely to be the first casualty of friendly fire when the spit hits the fan.

Reminds me a bit of the character that John Loroquette played in Stripes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

22 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

If that guy is "Major Rachael", then I'm Colonel Kilgore 

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, devnull said:

If that guy is "Major Rachael", then I'm Colonel Kilgore 

IT had obviously occurred to me that that video could very well be faked.  But I see no hard evidence of it, aside from the haircut, and that there's no way that doughy lump passed the AFCT.

• Like 2

Jabba The Hutt
4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

IT had obviously occurred to me that that video could very well be faked.  But I see no hard evidence of it, aside from the haircut, and that there's no way that doughy lump passed the AFCT.

Army is pussified...their fitness test is probably 10 hand pumps on their fitness test partner.:worms:

Crap Throwing Clavin

Speaking of racism...Muslims and Asians can't form their own opinions, otherwise they'd agree with Democrats.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 minutes ago, Ann said:

Happened to anyone here? What did you do?

I/quit is what I would do, but that is just me.

pro.jpg.92166eddf028369a941952954afbe833.jpg

Depends.  If they wanted it added to my LinkedIn, I'd tell them to pound sand up their ass, as that's my personal profile, not a corporate one.  I'll die on that "You don't dictate my personal profile" hill.

If they want me to add it to my email signature...I'd probably do it.  Not that big a deal to me.  I think it's silly, but I'm not dying on a silly hill.  

• Cheers 1

IDBillzFan

Joe Rogan is really becoming something of a treasure. In my tiny industry, so much of the woke shit is pushed at the industry association level, and ultimately at the mfg. level that comprises the biggest chunk of the association. 

At our recent annual trade show, they actually had signs up saying if you are being harassed in any way, to contact (Fill in the industry association contact name).

I've been doing this show for over 30 years. No one ever gets harassed at this show unless you're a mfg. who is lying about why you can't deliver a product you promised. It's 50,000 people trying to get more business from each other.

But if I were to post that sign on social media and mock it, I would undoubtedly be out of business in less than two months.

Point being: I wish I could be like Rogan and not worry about the ramifications of my differing opinions.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

If they want me to add it to my email signature...I'd probably do it.  

What would that be?

Not your average idiot