Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Spartacus

The ruling on Saturday is the first time a federal court has allowed a law banning transition care to fully go into effect, amid a flurry of legal challenges across the country.

</snip>

A federal appeals panel on Saturday said a Tennessee law that would ban hormone therapy and puberty blockers for transgender youth could go into effect, marking the first time a federal court has allowed a law banning transition care to fully take hold in the United States.

The ruling, issued by a divided three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit in Cincinnati, comes less than two weeks after a district court judge temporarily blocked the ban on hormone therapy and puberty blockers. The judges, who will now consider a broader appeal on the temporary hold on the law, said a final decision would come before Sept. 30.

</snip>

• Like 4

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, Ann said:

LOL this is real… :classic_laugh:

Point of note: Sheriff Buford T. Justice didn't order "a sandwich."  He ordered a "Diablo."  

Yes, I watched Smokey and the Bandit recently.  Last Friday.  It's on Netflix.  God, the '70s were goofy as shit.  :classic_laugh:

EDIT: plus, how does Coors not have the great good sense to run an ad like this?  We're living in the dumbest &#%$ing decade.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4merper4mer
9 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Any time now, Jesus. Any time now.

I’m not sure Geddy Lee over here is going to get a lot of volunteers for the knocking up part.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Any time now, Jesus. Any time now.

We've gone from me satirizing liberals with dumbshit statements, to me being unable to tell satire from honest liberal dumbshit statements...to me being completely unable to process liberal dumbshit statements.

Seriously...I can't wrap my head around what the above is supposed to mean.  If this isn't mental illness, I don't know what is.  This isn't even gender dysphoria anymore...it's gender schizophrenia.  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

We've gone from me satirizing liberals with dumbshit statements, to me being unable to tell satire from honest liberal dumbshit statements...to me being completely unable to process liberal dumbshit statements.

Seriously...I can't wrap my head around what the above is supposed to mean.  If this isn't mental illness, I don't know what is.  This isn't even gender dysphoria anymore...it's gender schizophrenia.  

To some extent I think it's people looking to go viral in any way they can, and for some that means being as outlandish as they can be. 

There was a lot of speculation -- believable speculation, in my mind -- that Dylan Mulvaney was just a character. The dude doesn't believe he's a chick. He just put on a show for laughs, and enough people fell for it to the extent he just leaned into it for the sake of monetizing his online presence.

The internet, we find once again, brings out the stupid in people.

Crap Throwing Clavin
26 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

To some extent I think it's people looking to go viral in any way they can, and for some that means being as outlandish as they can be. 

There was a lot of speculation -- believable speculation, in my mind -- that Dylan Mulvaney was just a character. The dude doesn't believe he's a chick. He just put on a show for laughs, and enough people fell for it to the extent he just leaned into it for the sake of monetizing his online presence.

The internet, we find once again, brings out the stupid in people.

Nonsense.  All trans-women must be believed!  [/s]

55 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I haven't watched it yet, but putting it here so I remember to later!

Conquered? :classic_dry:

• O Rly 1

10 minutes ago, Ann said:

Conquered? :classic_dry:

I thought the same at first, then began thinking if there was another group of people who can walk around naked, in public, in front children and not be worried about a trip to the slammer...

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin

This just made me realize that all the "trans activists" right now have only one thing in common: camp.  They camp this shit up to 11.

They're literally fighting, not for any sort of gender rights, for performative rights.  They don't want the right to pretend they're a different sex, they want the world to be their on burlesque drag revue.  

• Angry 1
  • clown 3