Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Spartacus

Non-binary ex-Biden official Sam Brinton was on secret taxpayer-funded trip at time of luggage theft
'It’s outrageous that tax dollars transported Brinton to and from the scene of a crime,' watchdog spokesperson tells Fox News Digital

Sam Brinton, the embattled non-binary former senior Department of Energy (DOE) official, was traveling on a taxpayer-funded business trip at the time of a high-profile baggage theft last year, internal Biden administration documents show.

Brinton traveled in early July 2022 to the DOE-operated Nevada National Security Site near Las Vegas, according to internal Department of Energy (DOE) filings and expense reports obtained by watchdog group Functional Government Initiative (FGI) and shared with Fox News Digital. Brinton flew on a United Airlines flight from Washington, D.C., to Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas on July 6, 2022, the documents showed.

Months later, in early December, Las Vegas prosecutors charged Brinton with grand larceny of an item valued between $1,200 and $5,000. Police accused Brinton of stealing a suitcase with a total estimated worth of $3,670 at Harry Reid International Airport on July 6, 2022, the same day Brinton traveled to Las Vegas on official DOE business. 

</snip>

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

Huh? Why the **** would trans need an abortion? If your a guy pretending to be a woman, or a woman pretending to be a guy, how the **** can you get pregnant? 

On a side note, she should have reached over and slapped Raskin upside the head for being on his phone during a joint press conference 

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Cinga said:

Huh? Why the **** would trans need an abortion? If your a guy pretending to be a woman, or a woman pretending to be a guy, how the **** can you get pregnant? 

On a side note, she should have reached over and slapped Raskin upside the head for being on his phone during a joint press conference 

Men can get pregnant, you transphobe.  

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 minutes ago, Ann said:

Who’s gonna win this one?

People on social media fueled by the American right wing are making Canadian Muslims not want trans curriculum taught to their kids.

That is such tortured logic, Trudeau ought to be tried in the Hague.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Men can get pregnant, you transphobe.  

Linky thingy? :hysterical:

Edited by Cinga

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I do follow the science. It's those, like this article, that refuse to accept the sex you are born with and those that enable such mental disease who are the science deniers. 

Oh, and we're all supposed to think that your uninformed and bigoted Fox News opinion takes precedence over the official CDC position?

You're going to be arrested for sedition and treason for denying an official government story.  And for hate speech. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Oh, and we're all supposed to think that your uninformed and bigoted Fox News opinion takes precedence over the official CDC position?

You're going to be arrested for sedition and treason for denying an official government story.  And for hate speech. 

I saw a "dude" on YouTube the other day explaining that asking for the definition of a woman is a silly question because language doesn't work like that.  If someone asked you to define a chair you'd be unable to do it because even something as simple as a chair can't be defined because of the number of different types of things that could be considered a chair. 

• Doh! 1

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

My speech and opinion are mine, and mine alone. Don't confuse me with a Fox News "informed" sycophant. 

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 minutes ago, Cinga said:

My speech and opinion are mine, and mine alone. Don't confuse me with a Fox News "informed" sycophant. 

I'm genuinely disappointed I can't find conner's response to me ATOP when I said this.  It was epically stupid, better than anything I could come up with now.

• Haha 1

4merper4mer
46 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm genuinely disappointed I can't find conner's response to me ATOP when I said this.  It was epically stupid, better than anything I could come up with now.

Conner.  Wow.  There’s a blast from the past.  

Someone find Ed please.

Transgender activist wants uterus and ovary transplant… to get pregnant and abort a child

A transgender activist stated on social media this week that he wishes to be the first biological male identifying as a female to have an abortion — and that he would get pregnant on purpose in order to kill the baby by abortion.

In a video shared by Libs of TikTok, the activist said, “I want to be the first trans woman to have a successful uterus transplant — ovaries and eggs included — and I want to be the first trans woman to have an abortion.”

The activist went on to explain that he wants an ‘experienced’ doctor to “cut the organs out of a willing, healthy, trans-masculine donor, place them in my body. I will devote myself heart and soul to their aftercare. I will have as much gay sex as it takes with as many trans women as it takes and let the transphobes and homophobes scratch their heads wondering what to make of it. And I want to be the first transwoman to have an abortion.”

• Angry 1
  • clown 1

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

:music:America! Phuck yeah! Coming again to save the motherphucking day, yeah! :music:

We're gonna be so f***ed if we are in a major conflict again. To add to that though if they were to try to get vets to come back to help, one look at the current crap like this I would expect most to refuse

• Cheers 1
  • Love 1

Billsandhorns
51 minutes ago, Cinga said:

We're gonna be so f***ed if we are in a major conflict again. To add to that though if they were to try to get vets to come back to help, one look at the current crap like this I would expect most to refuse

They are going to have to institute the draft

• Popcorn 2