• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

3 hours ago, Cinga said:

We're gonna be so f***ed if we are in a major conflict again. To add to that though if they were to try to get vets to come back to help, one look at the current crap like this I would expect most to refuse

C'mon man, at least our troops will get the enemy's pronouns right!

• O Rly 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Koko said:

C'mon man, at least our troops will get the enemy's pronouns right!

No they won't, they'll be totally confused by only 2 choices

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I ask again. When did Roseanne swing conservative?

I would say that she has never liked being told what to do, say, or think.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I ask again. When did Roseanne swing conservative?

If you re-watch Roseanne, it was actually rather progressive (small-p) for the 1990s.  The show touched on a lot of social issues, usually did so very deftly (the arc where Jackie's abused and the gay wedding episode were excellent).  And attitudes towards different people - gays, blacks, other social classes - were almost always portrayed as tolerant and accepting, even in the face of disagreement.

All of those are considered Conservative positions now.  Plus, at its heart Roseanne was about problems facing small-town America...which is also nowadays considered Conservative (when not actively oppressive and racist).

Roseanne didn't change, so much as liberalism went completely nuts on her in the past 30 years.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

:music:America! Phuck yeah! Coming again to save the motherphucking day, yeah! :music:

I'm trying to imagine this person fighting on the Shuri line in Okinawa, and...just, no.  :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Nice guy

This is a voicemail that was sent to Louisiana State Senator @Sen_BigMikeFesi after he voted to override Gov. John Bel Edwards' veto on the bill to ban child sex changes in which @LSU  Professor Marcus Venable calls him a "fat &#%$ing piece of shit" and says "I can't wait to read your name in the &#%$ing obituary. I will make a goddamn martini made from the tears of butthurt conservatives when we put your &#%$ing ass in the ground."

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

The following perceptions do not preclude the inclusion of transgender and gender diverse athletes

[...]

The student athlete may cause a threat to the safety of others...

:classic_blink:  What the &#%$?  Trans self-esteem is more important than anyone else's safety????

• Angry 2
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 hours ago, Hedge said:

This article amused me.

The research team declared that the mockery they received "had a profound impact on morale and mental health," particularly for one transgender researcher who was "already in therapy for anxiety and depression regarding online anti-trans rhetoric." The paper claimed that "managing the study’s data collection caused significant personal distress, and time had to be taken off the project to heal from traumatic harm" of having to read students' responses in the survey.

Their own research put them in therapy.  :classic_laugh:

Sure, but everyone else is the problem.

• Applause 2
  • FANtastic 1

12 hours ago, Hedge said:

This article amused me.

I may have missed it but, did the questionnaire have a list of options? 24% seems like an impossible tally otherwise. One respondent identifying as a gift card (I laughed pretty hard at this one, but if you think about it, its almost genius) seems like a more appropriate percentage than 24% identifying as a random response.

4merper4mer
36 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I may have missed it but, did the questionnaire have a list of options? 24% seems like an impossible tally otherwise. One respondent identifying as a gift card (I laughed pretty hard at this one, but if you think about it, its almost genius) seems like a more appropriate percentage than 24% identifying as a random response.

I think it was kids.  50 of them.  12 probably joked about it ahead of time and just filled in the blank the same way.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Hedge said:

Same study as before. More laughs.

Imagine how debilitating it would have been for them to read my "We Are Legion" pronoun.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Imagine how debilitating it would have been for them to read my "We Are Legion" pronoun.

They would be coma toast.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

My pronouns are Ni and Ecky-ecky-ecky-ptang-zoop-boing-zaroom

And I am offended by the word "it"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2