20 hours ago, devnull said:

My pronouns are Ni and Ecky-ecky-ecky-ptang-zoop-boing-zaroom

And I am offended by the word "it"

Nu

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

"You mean a woman exposing herself to you, you transphobic TERF!"

Some progressive Trantifa @$$h@l& somewhere is going to respond with that.

And God help me, I've finally managed to embrace this insane reasoning enough that I can parrot and mock it.  Makes me want to carve my brain out of my head with a melon baller.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

15 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"You mean a woman exposing herself to you, you transphobic TERF!"

Some progressive Trantifa @$$h@l& somewhere is going to respond with that.

And God help me, I've finally managed to embrace this insane reasoning enough that I can parrot and mock it.  Makes me want to carve my brain out of my head with a melon baller.

You know the craziest part of all of this, at least to me?

It seems like only yesterday my social media feeds were filled with #believeallwomen.

These leftist are so disconnected from reality, and yet they seem to have full control of the biggest megaphone.

It's like watching the episode of "I Love Lucy" when Fred and Ricky convinced Lucy and Ethel that burlap sacks were the latest rage in Paris fashion, and actually get them to go out to dinner dressed in potato sacks.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
27 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You know the craziest part of all of this, at least to me?

It seems like only yesterday my social media feeds were filled with #believeallwomen.

These leftist are so disconnected from reality, and yet they seem to have full control of the biggest megaphone.

It's like watching the episode of "I Love Lucy" when Fred and Ricky convinced Lucy and Ethel that burlap sacks were the latest rage in Paris fashion, and actually get them to go out to dinner dressed in potato sacks.

Progressives don't have core beliefs or principles.  They have reactions.  Which vary with time, because they're fundamentally children.

EDIT: Correction, they have one core belief: that any individual's feelings take absolute precedence over anything else, including reality.  Because they're fundamentally children.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Progressives don't have core beliefs or principles.  They have reactions.  Which vary with time, because they're fundamentally children.

EDIT: Correction, they have one core belief: that any individual's feelings take absolute precedence over anything else, including reality.  Because they're fundamentally children.

Feelings.....Nothing more than feelings.

• Haha 2

Jabba The Hutt
31 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Leftist dogma: the more cognitive dissonance the better.

After watching that video I suddenly had a craving for Szechuan chicken:classic_love:

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Hedge said:

"YouTube made me Vietnamese!"

Oh, &#%$ off.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Hedge said:

5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"YouTube made me Vietnamese!"

Oh, &#%$ off.  :classic_laugh:

• Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
58 minutes ago, Ann said:

Oklahoma

Of course, this just leads to Trantifa trying to change the birth registration process so no one's declared anything at birth.

Not to mention, "declared female at birth" is a specific Trantifa term to disparage and denigrate the concept of biological gender...so if that's the phrasing of that bill, it's actually partial confirmation of Trantifa's raging lunacy.

In a world where your choice is a Christian teen reading the Bible in public or grown men dressed as women to get their rocks off dancing for little children, we know what side the government is on.

In the end, as long as parents bring their kids to these things, the groomers will be fed, regardless of what we think.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Angry 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

In a world where your choice is a Christian teen reading the Bible in public or grown men dressed as women to get their rocks off dancing for little children, we know what side the government is on.

In the end, as long as parents bring their kids to these things, the groomers will be fed, regardless of what we think.

"Unlawful use of sound amplification."

Someone in Trantifa wanted to stop him interrupting their performative advocacy, and demanded some trumped-up charges be filed.  

• Like 1
  • Angry 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 hours ago, B-Man said:

OH, TO BE ENGLAND: Popular coffee brand outrages consumers with image of post-op trans man: ‘Glorification of breast mutilation.’ 

The UK chain Costa Coffee promoted an image of a transgender person showing scars after having breasts removed.

Women have those scars too, after double mastectomies.  

But you wouldn't show them in an ad campaign.  Okay for trans-whatever-people, though?  :classic_wacko:

("Trans-whatever-people" because I can never keep straight if a "trans-woman" is a woman wanting to be a man, or man wanting to be a woman, or what.)

• Like 2