• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

Crap Throwing Clavin
58 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Dylan whatever-the-&#%$-his-name-is looks like a &#%$ing Stepford Wife.

And that tells you all you need to know about Trantifa.

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Dylan whatever-the-&#%$-his-name-is looks like a &#%$ing Stepford Wife.

Even Christopher Walken wouldn't touch that.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Boyst said:

I just coined a new one. Omnisexual.

I have yet to see it but at work someone was making a joke so I responded I'm better than trans and just 1 of 2. I'm omni.

Actually a term invented in the '60s.  You're going to have to get a lot stupider to invent a term the 2SLGBTQIAOPMK+ hasn't already coined. 

Like the K in 2dLGBTQIAOPMK+.  "Klingosexual."  Because my pronoun is the Klingon ghaH.

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Actually a term invented in the '60s.  You're going to have to get a lot stupider to invent a term the 2SLGBTQIAOPMK+ hasn't already coined. 

Like the K in 2dLGBTQIAOPMK+.  "Klingosexual."  Because my pronoun is the Klingon ghaH.

What about heterosexual?

I made the joke over the weekend wth a German colleague. We were born too early.

If it was 100 years from now we would be the only viable men for the women because everyone would be a pole smoker.

Phobiosexual: fear of sex. Identifies as girls I met in high school.

Stratosexual: sex with everything under the sky.  Identifies as a homosexual in Muslim countries dropped off of a building 

Terrasexual: sex while bound by earthly grounding of all things beneath it. Identifies as a corpse 

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Boyst said:

What about heterosexual?

I made the joke over the weekend wth a German colleague. We were born too early.

If it was 100 years from now we would be the only viable men for the women because everyone would be a pole smoker.

Phobiosexual: fear of sex. Identifies as girls I met in high school.

Stratosexual: sex with everything under the sky.  Identifies as a homosexual in Muslim countries dropped off of a building 

Terrasexual: sex while bound by earthly grounding of all things beneath it. Identifies as a corpse 

If terrasexual weren't already coined, I'd be surprised.  Not looking it up, since I'm on my work PC right now.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Boyst said:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Terrasexual

Well I don't know if that counts. 

It does.  That's exactly what I was thinking.

"Hipposexual" is the only one I've thought of that I can't find, which surprises me, given that young girls stereotypically love horseback riding.  

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It does.  That's exactly what I was thinking.

"Hipposexual" is the only one I've thought of that I can't find, which surprises me, given that young girls stereotypically love horseback riding.  

What about codasexual?

Id love to find a girl who is codasexual

California Dems Could Remove Visitation
Rights for 'Non-Affirming' Parents

by Susannah Luthi

Original Article

California Democrats are threatening the visitation rights of divorced or separated parents who don’t "affirm" their gender-confused child’s identity under a last-minute change to a proposal meant to protect children from abusers.

(snip)

Neither bill defines what "affirmation" means, leaving it to judges to decide if it includes irreversible puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and genital surgeries. Nor does it specify what age a child should be before his or her preferred identity should be unquestioningly "affirmed."

(snip)

The revamped parental visitation bill puts "non-affirming" parents in the same league as abusers—

Georgia ban on hormone therapy for transgender minors can resume, judge rules

The Georgia ban on hormone therapy for minors can resume, a federal judge ruled Tuesday, after a federal appeals court upheld a similar Alabama law last month.

The state’s ban was halted by a court injunction last month, a day before the 11th Circuit of Appeals ruled that Alabama’s similar ban could go forward.

The Georgia ban allows young people currently on hormone therapy to continue but prevents new patients from receiving the care. It also bans gender-affirming surgeries for minors.

</snip>

• Like 1