• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

• 2 weeks later...

Anheuser-Busch's chief US marketing officer steps down as sales continue to plunge in the wake of Dylan Mulvaney and Bud Light fiasco: World's biggest brewer reports 13.5% slump in revenue in the third quarter

* CMO Benoit Garbe is stepping down after fallout from Bud Light's boycott
* The Anheuser Busch InBev marketing chief is leaving at the end of the year
* It comes as Bud Light parent company reported shocking third quarter returns

</snip>

• Like 5

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 11/9/2023 at 11:58 AM, Hedge said:

Biological warfare! 🤣

The crux of this being that only cisgendered feces is pungent.

This has got to be a first: someone literally arguing that their shit doesn't stink.

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, Ann said:

Anheuser-Busch's chief US marketing officer steps down as sales continue to plunge in the wake of Dylan Mulvaney and Bud Light fiasco: World's biggest brewer reports 13.5% slump in revenue in the third quarter

* CMO Benoit Garbe is stepping down after fallout from Bud Light's boycott
* The Anheuser Busch InBev marketing chief is leaving at the end of the year
* It comes as Bud Light parent company reported shocking third quarter returns

</snip>

With all of the new ads and publicity and messaging I'm seeing from Bud Light, I don't expect the numbers to stay low. 

But then again I haven't drank that crap in 10+ years so I don't really care.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

With all of the new ads and publicity and messaging I'm seeing from Bud Light, I don't expect the numbers to stay low. 

They have stepped up their marketing campaigns in other areas to try and regain that lost market share.

14 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

Sometimes, people move on permanently and getting new customers to replace those former customers is difficult and/or costly. It will be interesting to see if they do get some of that lost market back, what it costs them to do so. And how much is recoverable. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Foxx said:

So... Broncos are now gender fluid?

:classic_laugh:

Or it claims such anyway. But everyone knows a Bronco is spayed or neutered Jeep wannabe with no balls so not really sure what this guy is saying.

:hysterical: 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Or it claims such anyway. But everyone knows a Bronco is spayed or neutered Jeep wannabe with no balls so not really sure what this guy is saying.

Ever watch Matts Off Road Recovery on Youtube? There is a Bronco on there that begs to differ

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

And somehow we still lost to them.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Ever watch Matts Off Road Recovery on Youtube? There is a Bronco on there that begs to differ

Oh I don't doubt there are some pretty radical Broncos out there. But this entire version of the Bronco is almost an exact knock-off of the Jeep Wrangler which is why the modification kits came about so quickly

• Like 1

Just now, Cinga said:

Oh I don't doubt there are some pretty radical Broncos out there. But this entire version of the Bronco is almost an exact knock-off of the Jeep Wrangler which is why the modification kits came about so quickly

Mostly OEM

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Cinga said:

I think there’s a somewhat compelling argument to be made that the Bronco has a more direct lineage to the original Jeeps than the current Wrangler, and I say this as a Jeep Wrangler guy myself. Ford was one of the companies that had a contract to make the original WWII Jeeps for Uncle Sam and it’s still the same company it was back then. The other WWII Jeep manufacturer Willys-Overland are the ones that came out with the CJ and sold it under the Jeep brand after the war, but they don’t exist anymore and the Jeep brand has changed hands several times over the years.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Chandemonium said:

I think there’s a somewhat compelling argument to be made that the Bronco has a more direct lineage to the original Jeeps than the current Wrangler, and I say this as a Jeep Wrangler guy myself. Ford was one of the companies that had a contract to make the original WWII Jeeps for Uncle Sam and it’s still the same company it was back then. The other WWII Jeep manufacturer Willys-Overland are the ones that came out with the CJ and sold it under the Jeep brand after the war, but they don’t exist anymore and the Jeep brand has changed hands several times over the years.

Yeah, there is a really great history to the Jeep and the fact it is still going strong so many years later is testament to Jeep, but also to the loyalty of the  drivers. Personally I was a GM person my entire life until the bailouts and it became government motors instead. Then I switched to Ford for a few years before the Jeep now. Only non-USA car I've owned was I've owned 2 Sunbeam Alpines (British made) in my life because of their classic value and they are just flat out fun to drive

BTW.... didn't mean to highjack the thread

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Wow

Hollywood won't make a movie about how laughably absurd it is that we now allow grown men to call themselves women and then dominate women's sports.

So we did.

Introducing our first feature-length comedy, 'LADY BALLERS.'

Available December 1st, only on http://DailyWirePlus.com

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 1