• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

Fansince88
On 7/4/2024 at 2:51 PM, Nanker said:

Believe what they show you they meant. 

• Popcorn 2
  • Applause 2

IDBillzFan

The alphabet community is against harsher CA laws for soliciting a minor because it would unfairly go after all the members of the alphabet community who do what they do so they can live openly as pedos.

Just crazy.

• Angry 3

On 7/1/2024 at 3:35 PM, IDBillzFan said:

Good news! A man beat out the US Track and Field women competing for the Olympics, and we're going to win Gold when he kicks the asses of the international women at the competition France!

Unless men in other countries beat out their women.

In which case the Women's Track and Field Competition will have everything you expect in a Women's Track and Field Competition.

Except women.

If I remember correctly from comments I read on X, I believe this is a biological woman who has not started testosterone therapy yet. 

This is why there is such a push of urgency to get this freak show crap "normalized." Because they want to come out of the closet and be accepted for what they are. I do accept them for what they are... mentally ill.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Ann said:

"Dead" is apparently a metaphor here.  I can't find anything indicating that Xavier Musk (now Vivian Jenna Wilson, apparently) is actually deceased.

• Cheers 1