Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Spartacus

19 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"Dead" is apparently a metaphor here.  I can't find anything indicating that Xavier Musk (now Vivian Jenna Wilson, apparently) is actually deceased.

Yep.  The very 1st time he referred to his "son" being "dead" he used the word "essentially" before "dead."  Pretty sure he was saying that he no longer has a "son" not that that person is physically deceased.  But who that person was is now "dead."  He didn't say whether he now has a relationship with the person that is now his "daughter" in that brief clip.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Ann

• IDBillzFan

• Cinga

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Taro T said:

He didn't say whether he now has a relationship with the person that is now his "daughter" in that brief clip.

His...whatever...has stated his/her/theirself that she/he/they has broken of the relationship his/her/themself.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

18 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

His...whatever...has stated his/her/theirself that she/he/they has broken of the relationship his/her/themself.

Good. The kid was probably a burden. 

• Haha 1

IDBillzFan
19 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Probably hanging out with Kamala's step son/daughter/shemale/tranny.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
26 minutes ago, Ann said:

Now revert Obama's unholy interpretation of Title IX that allows college kangaroo courts to administratively try and punish students on the mere accusation of rape.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

Fansince88
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Who's ready for the Olympics?!?!?

Not going to bother. 

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
9 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Not going to bother. 

Wait. It gets better!

IDBillzFan

I don't think it's too much of a leap of faith to think the pedos are intentionally trying to mock Jesus.

• Like 1
  • Angry 3
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I don't think it's too much of a leap of faith to think the pedos are intentionally trying to mock Jesus.

I'm not sure it's "mocking."  But I honestly don't know what they're thinking.  That was a blisteringly obvious freak-ass take on The Last Supper.

• Like 2
  • O Rly 2

IDBillzFan
13 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm not sure it's "mocking."  But I honestly don't know what they're thinking.  That was a blisteringly obvious freak-ass take on The Last Supper.

Believe me. They're mocking Jesus, and while I know you are not a believer, per se, what a believer ultimately sees is not really a bunch of trannies making fun of Christians but the enemy (Satan) using them to mock Jesus and his followers.

It's intended to get Christians angry, something we're urged not to do. And some WILL get very upset, but the believer knows who's making this happen, and will ultimately and hopefully remember the words of Jesus talking about the men who were nailing him to the cross. "Forgive them Father for they know not what they do."

Interesting, as my devotional this morning from Charles Spurgeon was about 2 Peter 1:5-7.

5 For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue,[a] and virtue with knowledge, 6 and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with steadfastness, and steadfastness with godliness, 7 and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love.

And Spurgeon writes, "And when you have done that, add to your knowledge self control. Pay attention to your body -- be self-controlled on the outside. Pay attention to your soul -- be self-controlled on the inside. Get control of your lips, your life, your heart and your thoughts."

But yeah. They're 100% mocking.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

Fansince88
16 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Good, keep going. Dare Him to reply to your stupidity. Still not watching. 

16 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Nope, it is mockery. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
23 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Good, keep going. Dare Him to reply to your stupidity. Still not watching. 

Nope, it is mockery. 

The idea of it being "mockery" requires that they give a shit about Christians.

And they don't.  They're narcissists.  They only give a shit about themselves, and they don't give anyone else a second thought.

• O Rly 2

Fansince88
19 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

And they don't.  They're narcissists.  They only give a shit about themselves, and they don't give anyone else a second thought.

Webster:

teasing and contemptuous language or behavior directed at a particular person or thing.

It was a mockery. Nothing in that definition says anything is required about your feelings towards the person or thing. 

IDBillzFan
43 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

They 100% hate Christians because Christians do not tolerate their lifestyle, and often times call it out for the evil that it represents to our basic Christian beliefs. It's fly-in-your-face garbage meant to incite.

It's no different than the people who stand outside with a bullhorn announcing how much they love to get an abortion, and brag about how many they have.

Why bother to do these things in the manner they're done if they don't give a shit about Christians? Why bother recreating the Last Supper? Why not recreate Washington crossing the Delaware? The School of Athens?

The creators of this stuff hate Christians and do it to create the kind of conflict you are probably seeing online right because it leads up their ridiculous conclusion -- "I thought you were supposed to love all people," which is likewise meant to taunt, because the people who do this will never take the time to understand the way Jesus' love worked.

At least, not until they reach a point in their life where the name of Jesus is the only name that can help them.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Ann said:

Same people that ACTIVELY PROHIBITED off-label use of a proven benign drug Ivermectin because "You are not a horse" PUSHED FOR off-label use of GnRH agonists despite the risks?

&#%$ Democrats.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1