Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

'23 GDT - Bills @ Bengals - Week #9

BillsFans

Crap Throwing Clavin

Intentional grounding?????  &#%$ing what?????  That's a blown &#%$ing route, there was no one near Josh!  Why would it be intentional grounding if he's nowhere near being sacked?????

What the &#%$ is going on?  What the &#%$ was that penalty?  How bad was that?  How so utterly &#%$ing bad was that call that I'm agreeing with Cris &#%$ing Collinsworth?????

&#%$ this bullshit.  I'm going to bed.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Joe

• Rochesterny

• Uncle Joe

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Kincaid gets taken out by guy trying to break up a double play.

They don't even allow that slide in baseball FFS

• Like 1

The NFL has completely lost me. I feel like a drug addict. I don’t remotely enjoy watching any games, but do it out of compulsion. 

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Dubs said:

The NFL has completely lost me. I feel like a drug addict. I don’t remotely enjoy watching any games, but do it out of compulsion. 

I understand this completely.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

And Davis broke off his route after the ball left Allen's hands.  So the pass became intentional grounding after the pass was thrown due to a decision made extraneous to the ball being thrown.

That is the dumbest &#%$ing thing I've seen on a football field.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

Ok, so we sack the QB and take the weight of the QB on ourselves and it is roughing the passer. Our TE is tripped and no flag. Then our WR stops on the route and the QB throws it to the spot he was supposed to be and it is Intentional grounding? OK

• Cheers 1

Pointing at a defender while running into the end zone - penalty 

tackling a QB while he’s throwing the ball - penalty

slide tackling a receiver - no penalty. 

incomplete pass because of a miscommunication - penalty

un phucking real

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Dubs said:

Exactly what I was about to write.  The enjoyment factor watching this game is zero.

I still enjoy it if it’s a) good football, and b) a game the refs don’t insert themselves on every damn play. But those games are few and far between.  And the Bills rarely play in them.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, Dubs said:

There's a lot of beautiful football that gets played. It's easier to see it when you don't have a rooting interest in a game though. 

• Cheers 2