• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Joe

• Rochesterny

• Uncle Joe

1 minute ago, Ann said:

About as upsetting as fans cashing in the season down by 11 @ 6:24 in the 3rd. Bugging out until morning. Checking in tomorrow to talk about this win. I can take this game but the fans here drive me nuts!

• Cheers 3

Just now, CarpetCrawler said:

Our ST is lacking too, the punting sucks and every drive seems to start inside our 10.

They have a lot of problems. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

About as upsetting as fans cashing in the season down by 11 @ 6:24 in the 3rd. Bugging out until morning. Checking in tomorrow to talk about this win. I can take this game but the fans here drive me nuts!

this is the latest in a long line of pathetic showings by the offense. What do you expect people to do?  

5 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Delusional. Exactly what have they shown your astute eye to make you think a win is remotely possible 

Nouseforaname
Just now, Dubs said:

this is the latest in a long line of pathetic showings by the offense. What do you expect people to do?  

The defense is depleted and has still looked light years better than this offense right now.  

• Like 1

Just now, Ann said:

They have a lot of problems. 

Teams have figured how to handle Allen and the offense. It is obvious to me in my view the offense has both executions and play calling problems.

where are the adjustment.

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Dubs said:

Hope against all indicators, probably 

CarpetCrawler
4 minutes ago, Joe said:

Team is so soft and once again physically dominated by the Bengals. Same story, different year.

We are a sham(poo) team. Lather, rinse, repeat.