Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Preseason Game Three: Bills @ Bears (Saturday, August 26, 2023)

Ann

8 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Yeah, I didn't have him making the team (I think Cook, Harris, Mims) but that run might have just done it. Granted, against 3s and 4s but still that run might have kicked the door in

I dunno. I think Murray is the 3rd back. The fact he hasn't played today probably means he is on the team.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

I dunno. I think Murry is the 3rd back. The fact he hasn't played today probably means he is on the team.

I don't think Mims has either but Cook and Harris did so not sure that's a good barometer

• Like 1
  • O Rly 1
  • Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I dunno. I think Murry is the 3rd back. The fact he hasn't played today probably means he is on the team.

Concur.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

I don't think Mims has either but Cook and Harris did so not sure that's a good barometer

Tomorrow and Monday is going to be an interesting day

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, Cinga said:

Couple factors:

1.  Cook is clearly RB1 so he was going to be out there the majority of the time JA17 was in the game.

2.  Harris hasn't played this preseason.

3.  Murray is the oldest RB in the NFL.  There's literally no reason to put him on the field today.  We know exactly what he is.

He's making the roster.

• Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
Just now, Fansince88 said:

You guys all watched. Should he continue this?

He's going to call the defense all year unless something very dramatic happens.  Bank on it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

He's going to call the defense all year unless something very dramatic happens.  Bank on it.

As long as he calls a Jim Johnson defense, I'm good with that. :thumb:

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'm going to agree with an asterisk. Until he is confident enough to hand it off permanently. I'm guessing it's Washington calling plays today and think there is a reason he was given assistant HC title. He's also the DL coach which also helps explain the change in philosophy to more attack than contain

• Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Great! Does that get him plucked off our practice squad? Oh well, good for that young man! Helluva run! 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I'll call it now... Isabella to the Practice Squad, as long as he doesn't get poached.

He will be poached if they try and stuff him on the PS.

• Cheers 1