Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Preseason Game Three: Bills @ Bears (Saturday, August 26, 2023)

Ann

Alaska Darin
2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I'm going to agree with an asterisk. Until he is confident enough to hand it off permanently. I'm guessing it's Washington calling plays today and think there is a reason he was given assistant HC title. He's also the DL coach which also helps explain the change in philosophy to more attack than contain

I think the biggest reasons he didn't bring someone else in as DC is because he feels like the biggest reason we haven't hoisted the Lombardi the last 2 years is the defense coming up small when it matters most.

There's about as much chance of him giving it up as you getting one of my dobermans off a meaty bone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

43 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Don't hound me!

Awful lot of biting going on here. (Give it to me bud! Spending the night now)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

He will be poached if they try and stuff him on the PS.

Of course I could be wrong but I just don't see him making the roster. He was featured in the first pre-season game, and has steadily slid back since then. Playing the 4th quarter of the last two games. Not sure why, but he hasn't looked as good as he did that first game.

• O Rly 1
  • Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Of course I could be wrong but I just don't see him making the roster. He was featured in the first pre-season game, and has steadily slid back since then. Playing the 4th quarter of the last two games. Not sure why, but he hasn't looked as good as he did that first game.

At least part of that is playing with Kyle Allen.  They don't seen to be on same page.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

At least part of that is playing with Kyle Allen.  They don't seen to be on same page.

Right. It is the 4th quarter snaps that gives me pause.

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Any idea what is going on?

Yes. Just mentioned in the biblestudy thread. They are not sure the cause but are trying to getbit figured out. BP is now staying stable at 122/72. Pulse has gone from 60 to 150 then slowly makes it way back to 60. Says afib on the screen but the drs say they dont think it is that. 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Cheers 3
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Just a little more on this to possibly lend a better context.

Isabella ran from the slot with the first team in game one. Sherfield, game two. Today, Harty. The difference I guess is, again, the fourth quarter snaps. If he does make the roster, the Bills will be keeping 7 at WR. 

Or... one of Sherfield/Harty will not make the squad.

• Like 1

Alaska Darin

"&#%$ing idiots"

- My wife (caring far too much about preseason) complaining about the blocked put, resulting TD, and 2-point conversion

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Just a little more on this to possibly lend a better context.

Isabella ran from the slot with the first team in game one. Sherfield, game two. Today, Harty. The difference I guess is, again, the fourth quarter snaps. If he does make the roster, the Bills will be keeping 7 at WR. 

Or... one of Sherfield/Harty will not make the squad.

I think Sherfield is a sher thing (see what I did there?). He has made some amazing catches the last couple weeks and seen to love contact over the middle. I have been less than impressed with Harty though so maybe he is the odd many out.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
Just now, Cinga said:

I think Sherfield is a sher thing (see what I did there?). He has made some amazing catches the last couple weeks and seen to love contact over the middle. I have been less than impressed with Harty though so maybe he is the odd many out.

Sherfield is pretty clearly WR3 - his blocking is excellent.

• Cheers 4