Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Israel Has Declared a State of War

Hedge

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Robs House said:

You're pathetic.

Let's break down the ways:

1. You fail to address the substance, as usual, instead addressing only the tangential point, to which your response was weak as &#%$ anyway. Implying that this mass purge to extinguish "Amalek" is a defense maneuver to protect against pea shooter rockets is absurd on its face, and more importantly, a deflection from the key point which you couldn't address because the logic is unassailable. 

2. Your need to hurl insults even when confronted with a rational argument (which no one else does here) highlights the dearth of substance in your reply. If you're going to talk shit effectively you have to first level the opposing argument, then follow with the insult. Otherwise you just sound obnoxious. Outrage and indignation are poor substitutes for an argument. 

3. You're a cuck. I may not agree with a Jew on this issue (although more than few agree with me) but I can at least respect the fact that he's got his own people's interest at heart. That clearly doesn't apply to you. The average religious Jew holds you in greater disdain than he does a Muslim (and suffice it to say, he sees your wife and kids as cattle at best) and you can't get down on your knees fast enough to enthusiastically suck his kosher cock.

I struggle to understand the mindset of any christian zionist, but most of them are a bit more subdued in their loyalty, and have at least some perceived self-interest in mind. I generally attribute it to the mistaken belief that this is a holy war, the quasi-religious belief that Israel is our "greatest ally" against the threat posed to us by the caricature of the monolithic block of Muslim jihadists who "hate us for our freedoms," and/or out of loyalty to assimilated Jewish friends, but none of that explains you. You know at least half of that is bullshit and you cuck harder than anyone I know. Knowing what I know now I'd spit on you as soon as look at you.

You've been wrong about damn near everything over the last few years and you'll be proven wrong about this too. But I'm sure that won't stop you from strutting around like you were victorious.

😂😂😂 Hilarious.  You’re outing yourself more and more. 

• Like 1

Robs House
On 5/11/2024 at 4:01 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Of course they're trying to minimize civilian casualties.

It's just hard to do when the non-civilians embed themselves in the civilian population and use them as human shields.  And harder still when you're trying to "precisely" use 1000lb bombs.

The quoted tweet is a bit misleading. The distinction is between reported and identified fatalities (it's hard to identify those buried in the rubble or blown to bits). Not that any of the numbers offered by anyone are particularly reliable, but the assertion that these numbers were revised down due to newly acquired information is patently false. They're intentionally conflating two separate metrics and treating them as one for the sake of manipulating the narrative.

• clown 1

Nouseforaname
9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They've got 'em already. Thanks to 44 and 46.

Iran has every right to build nuclear weapons to defend themselves against Israel.

Why are you a cuck for the Jews ?

/rob’s house 

• Doh! 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Robs House said:

The quoted tweet is a bit misleading. The distinction is between reported and identified fatalities (it's hard to identify those buried in the rubble or blown to bits). Not that any of the numbers offered by anyone are particularly reliable, but the assertion that these numbers were revised down due to newly acquired information is patently false. They're intentionally conflating two separate metrics and treating them as one for the sake of manipulating the narrative.

OF course it's manipulated.  Everyone manipulates casualty estimates to make the other side look evil.  It's all propaganda, ever since the "million dead children" from sanctions against Iraq.

There's also different ways of counting casualties, and most of them aren't counting bodies.  So everyone picks and chooses whatever methodology supports their desired narrative.

• Like 2

Robs House
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

OF course it's manipulated.  Everyone manipulates casualty estimates to make the other side look evil.  It's all propaganda, ever since the "million dead children" from sanctions against Iraq.

There's also different ways of counting casualties, and most of them aren't counting bodies.  So everyone picks and chooses whatever methodology supports their desired narrative.

I agree with you completely on that point, and to be clear, I'm not suggesting that you were intentionally misleading anyone. But what the Jerusalem Post did here was more egregious than simply picking the methodology that supported their narrative. Rather, they transposed one metric against another knowingly and falsely claiming that they were the same metric arrived at using the same methodology, and that the latter was simply a correction of the former.

Nouseforaname
14 minutes ago, Robs House said:

I agree with you completely on that point, and to be clear, I'm not suggesting that you were intentionally misleading anyone. But what the Jerusalem Post did here was more egregious than simply picking the methodology that supported their narrative. Rather, they transposed one metric against another knowingly and falsely claiming that they were the same metric arrived at using the same methodology, and that the latter was simply a correction of the former.

The casualty lists come from the Hamas ministry of Health.  Why do you choose to believe those?

MothersMilk
On 5/8/2024 at 2:16 PM, Hedge said:

Considering that Hamas was trying to negotiate the number of releases to include "bodies", not as many as there should be.

I heard yesterday that there are 8 American hostages, how accurate that number is I have no idea.

Robs House
22 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

The casualty lists come from the Hamas ministry of Health.  Why do you choose to believe those?

Not only do you lack reading comprehension, half the time you don't even understand what the issue you're responding to  is. I'd ask if you ever get tired of getting dunked on, but honestly, you're dunking on yourself. 

4 hours ago, Robs House said:

Nouseforaname
8 minutes ago, Robs House said:

Not only do you lack reading comprehension, half the time you don't even understand what the issue you're responding to  is. I'd ask if you ever get tired of getting dunked on, but honestly, you're dunking on yourself. 

There are many instances in this thread in which you literally parroted numbers that came from the Hamas Ministry of Health. You seemed to have no issue with the numbers presented but then challenged the Israeil numbers.

Understand now you illiterate &#%$.

Robs House
4 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

There are many instances in this thread in which you literally parroted numbers that came from the Hamas Ministry of Health. You seemed to have no issue with the numbers presented but then challenged the Israeil numbers.

Understand now you illiterate &#%$.

You really are an idiot. Those weren't Israeli numbers v. Hamas numbers. They were reported deaths v. identified deaths. 

• clown 1

Nouseforaname
3 minutes ago, Robs House said:

You really are an idiot. Those weren't Israeli numbers v. Hamas numbers. They were reported deaths v. identified deaths. 

And I re-ask the same question, why do you “cuck” for Hamas death toll / civilian count ?

Also, want to revise your statement on how Hamas has not attacked Israel since October 7th you &#%$ing dumbass ?

Nouseforaname
5 minutes ago, Robs House said:

Does Glenn Greenwald show the videos of Palestinian militia attacking aid trucks?

• I don't know 1

Nouseforaname
2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I stopped when he went back to the Samaritans being the original Palestinians oppressed by the Jews.

If there isn’t a more credible source for the Israel Palestine conflict, it’s taleb 😂😂😂

Robs House
39 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I stopped when he went back to the Samaritans being the original Palestinians oppressed by the Jews.

I don't think that's what he said, but what issue do you take with his point about the genetic lineage of the region?

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, Robs House said:

I don't think that's what he said, but what issue do you take with his point about the genetic lineage of the region?

The very idea that it's linear.  The idea that there's any sort of clear delineation between Jews, Samaritans, and Palestinians is ludicrous.  Not the least of which is because Samaritans are Israeli citizens and serve in the IDF.

It's a ridiculous attempt at putting a thin veneer of historical justification on a very modern distinction.  

• Cheers 2