Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Israel Has Declared a State of War

Hedge

Fansince88
17 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Though the content doesn’t really surprise me these videos are often highly edited.  

The only ones I really take seriously are the ask project. 

Is that because he is openly gay? Nothing wrong with that if thats your thing, just asking.

Fansince88
13 hours ago, devnull said:

War!

Good God!

What is it good for!

Beta testing

Absolutely nothing!

Nouseforaname
29 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Is that because he is openly gay? Nothing wrong with that if thats your thing, just asking.

Corey from the ask project is extremely transparent in where he gets his questions, how he asks and that there is no editing. 

He also asks tough questions and tough follow ups to every demographic he asks.  

F*** Hamas, kill every last one of them and anyone that supports this horrific treatment of the hostages. This kind of evil should never be allowed anywhere on earth!

• Angry 2

Under @Nanker post is this one I've talked about before and anyone under the impression there is any truth coming out of Hamas or any devout Muslim need to do a serious self check

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Under @Nanker post is this one I've talked about before and anyone under the impression there is any truth coming out of Hamas or any devout Muslim need to do a serious self check

Of course, that's an inaccurate representation of taqiyya,

But you wouldn't bother listening to me even if I tried to explain it.  

• Facepalm 1
  • Cheers 2

Fansince88
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Of course, that's an inaccurate representation of taqiyya

Taqiyya is an Islamic practice of concealing one's beliefs or religious practice, or foregoing religious duties, when threatened with death or injury. It is often the act of committing a sinful act for a pious goal. Taqiyya is an accepted principle in both Shi'i and Sunni forms of Islam, and is based on a number of Koranic verses.

Edit: This is for those of us that are unsure.

Edited by Fansince88
  • Cheers 3

MothersMilk

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/capital-region/news/2024/05/19/iran-president-helicopter

A helicopter carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi suffered a “hard landing” on Sunday, Iranian state media reported, without elaborating. Some began urging the public to pray for Raisi and the others on board as rescue crews sped through a misty, rural forest where his helicopter was believed to be...

• Popcorn 2
  • Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
14 minutes ago, Ann said:

The bodies of 4 https://x.com/OliLondonTV/status/1791896850213060976Israelis kidnapped on October 7th have been recovered in the last 48 hours.

• Shani Louk, 22

• Amit Buskila, 28

• Itzhak Gelerenter, 53

• Ron Benjamin, 53

The bodies were uncovered hidden in the tunnels of Rafah.

At least the families can have closure.

RIP

• Like 5
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Agree or disagree with her conclusions...but respect to Amal Clooney for doing her job professionally without blathering about it on social media.

Crap Throwing Clavin
19 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Great Success GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

On the bright side, Hamas hasn't mortared the damn thing.  Yet. 

So I guess this counts as success...

But, apparently, it’s just fine for a Democratic Administration to participate in an attack on national law and institutions.

• Like 2