Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Israel Has Declared a State of War

Hedge

IDBillzFan

How is it that people refuse to acknowledge what is happening to these women?

How can all these students and activist cheer for this stuff?

• Angry 3
  • Sad 1

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

How is it that people refuse to acknowledge what is happening to these women?

How can all these students and activist cheer for this stuff?

Two reasons.

1) the left just looks at Jews and Israel as privileged therefore this is the result of oppressing marginalized people.

2) the right just hates Jews.

IDBillzFan
Just now, Nouseforaname said:

Two reasons.

1) the left just looks at Jews and Israel as privileged therefore this is the result of oppressing marginalized people.

2) the right just hates Jews.

The right hates Jews? I'm assuming my sarcasmometer is broken.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Nouseforaname
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The right hates Jews? I'm assuming my sarcasmometer is broken.

The extreme right because of replacement theory.

When I say the left I don’t mean your classical liberal I am referring to the hard left. 

Edited by Nouseforaname
  • Boo 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
27 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

When I say the left I don’t mean your classical liberal I am referring to the hard left. 

The extreme right generally loves Jews, because they're Christian Zionists.  

But it's honestly never that clear-cut.  Some do, some don't.  Antisemitism doesn't follow clear political lines.

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The extreme right generally loves Jews, because they're Christian Zionists.  

But it's honestly never that clear-cut.  Some do, some don't.  Antisemitism doesn't follow clear political lines.

Americans maybe but what about in Europe ?

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Americans maybe but what about in Europe ?

At this point, isn't pretty much the whole continent antisemitic?

Nouseforaname
8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

At this point, isn't pretty much the whole continent antisemitic?

I’d say yes and for the two reasons I specified. 

They either already control the world or want to control the world. 

IDBillzFan
2 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

I agree with Tom here. I think it's actually more difficult to track down the actual 'extreme right' because anymore, for the Team Vegetable, it just means anyone who votes for Trump, and that's not really accurate. And most of them would consider themselves Christians, and Christians have a lot of love for their Jewish carpenter, so they're not really on the 'let's exterminate Jews' train like Democrats are.

• Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
Just now, IDBillzFan said:

I agree with Tom here. I think it's actually more difficult to track down the actual 'extreme right' because anymore, for the Team Vegetable, it just means anyone who votes for Trump, and that's not really accurate. And most of them would consider themselves Christians, and Christians have a lot of love for their Jewish carpenter, so they're not really on the 'let's exterminate Jews' train like Democrats are.

I get that you’re American therefore your reflex is to look at it from an American point of view but when I am referring to the right, I am not referring to the Christian right.

Eric Zemmour as an example is right wing and definitely not part of the Christian right.

Fansince88
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

You clearly dont understand replacement doctrine as preached from the pulpit. That said, I believe it is doodoo.  It is mearly that we who accept Christ are grafted into spiritual Israel.  Go ahead and google Romans 11 and read that whole chapter. Assuming you dont have a paper Bible to read it from there. Strongly encourage reading the whole book of Romans as it is the Gosple of Jesus in a nutshell. It will help you (not just you  but all that dont understand) fully understand true unadulterated Christianity. Not what we see from the majority of church.

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Fansince88
11 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

I get that you’re American therefore your reflex is to look at it from an American point of view but when I am referring to the right, I am not referring to the Christian right.

Eric Zemmour as an example is right wing and definitely not part of the Christian right.

I am the Christian Right as you would say. Agree on that point. I think you are refering to the Nutjob group and not Right at all.

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
2 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I am the Christian Right as you would say. Agree on that point. I think you are refering to the Nutjob group and not Right at all.

A lot of liberals would look at progressives and say that they are just nut jobs and not actually from the left.

Fansince88
2 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

A lot of liberals would look at progressives and say that they are just nut jobs and not actually from the left.

You know, I dont disagree that much with that point. 

Nouseforaname
35 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

You know, I dont disagree that much with that point. 

Well then the bills will win a Super Bowl this year because we agreed on something.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

It's not just a reflex.  I doubt any of us are even familiar with the "extreme right" from other countries.  

Hell, for all we know, the "extreme right" in Quebec is people who put ketchup on their poutine.

• Haha 1

Nouseforaname
6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It's not just a reflex.  I doubt any of us are even familiar with the "extreme right" from other countries.  

Hell, for all we know, the "extreme right" in Quebec is people who put ketchup on their poutine.

That’s fair and that’s why @Foxx hired me, to bring an international perspective.

That being said, where would you classify nick Fuentes? Seems he is America, right wing and anti semitic. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Nouseforaname said:

That’s fair and that’s why @Foxx hired me, to bring an international perspective.

That being said, where would you classify nick Fuentes? Seems he is America, right wing and anti semitic. 

I'd classify him as an antisemite.  But not because he's right-wing.  Because he's an antisemite.

You're not proving anything by picking ONE example from the right wing, when I've already said that the political lines on which antisemitism is drawn aren't nearly that clear cut.

• Like 2

4merper4mer
3 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

@4merper4mer what don’t you agree with ?

You started with “the right” and when pressed changed it to “the extreme right” and were sorely lacking in a detailed explanation.

• Like 1