Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Israel Has Declared a State of War

Hedge

40 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

That’s fair and that’s why @Foxx hired me, to bring an international perspective.

That being said, where would you classify nick Fuentes? Seems he is America, right wing and anti semitic. 

While we have had our differences on a variety of subjects, I have always valued your perspective. I agree with somethings, and as you know, disagree on others.

And that's okay, I don't have to agree and do appreciate the opposing view. If for no other reason than, I like being forced outside of my box, because I surely don't know everything (I often question if I know anything at all), and a differing point of view often makes me consider alternatives.

As @Crap Throwing Clavin would say (not necessarily to you) though, you're still an idiot.

:beer:

BTW, your check's in the mail. Oh, and... the dog don't bite.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Nouseforaname
20 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

You started with “the right” and when pressed changed it to “the extreme right” and were sorely lacking in a detailed explanation.

I wasn’t pressed into it, it was an error more than anything.  By default I am referring to the extremes on the spectrum .  

4merper4mer
26 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

I wasn’t pressed into it, it was an error more than anything.  By default I am referring to the extremes on the spectrum .  

Have you actually seen Jews referenced as part of replacement theory?  I never have.  I thought that was about border crossing stuff.

devnull
23 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Have you actually seen Jews referenced as part of replacement theory?  I never have.

You won't succeed on Broadway if you don't have any Jews

Fansince88
3 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Well then the bills will win a Super Bowl this year because we agreed on something.

That settles that! I like getting along. Perhaps it is better this way anyway. What do you say? Truce? 

• Love 1

Nouseforaname
8 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

First I’ve seen that.  I’ve seen other parties blamed but this one was new to me.

Maybe I’m wrong and Tom is right, it simply transcends politics.  I’ve never really looked at it from that perspective to be completely honest.

What I have seen from my point of view is most on the left I know who simply look at Jews like a privileged group who effectively controls the world.

I have also heard those I would consider from the other side who see them as left wingers who want to destroy the western world.

…. And the Arabs who just think they are the root cause of all the problems that exist.

Nouseforaname
3 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

That settles that! I like getting along. Perhaps it is better this way anyway. What do you say? Truce? 

Sure.

• Cheers 1

Fansince88
Just now, Nouseforaname said:

Sure.

You said sure. 

I see:

Yes Sure GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Love 1

Nouseforaname
12 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

You said sure. 

I see:

Yes Sure GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

As you can see I am only sending love.

Though not the Jabba the Hutt kind.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

Fansince88
Just now, Nouseforaname said:

As you can see I am only sending love.

Though not the Jabba the Hutt kind.  

Thank God!  

• Haha 2

Robs House

12 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

How is it that people refuse to acknowledge what is happening to these women?

How can all these students and activist cheer for this stuff?

I'm sure some people are happy about this, but most of the comments are focused on how the story has been misrepresented to gin up support for the military invasion.

It's being presented as a group of young civilian girls who were kidnapped and raped.

Apparently these were IDF soldiers, and there's no indication they were raped. Obviously that doesn't make it all right, but the truth matters.

• clown 2

6 hours ago, Robs House said:

I'm sure some people are happy about this, but most of the comments are focused on how the story has been misrepresented to gin up support for the military invasion.

It's being presented as a group of young civilian girls who were kidnapped and raped.

Apparently these were IDF soldiers, and there's no indication they were raped. Obviously that doesn't make it all right, but the truth matters.

AYFKM!?!?!?

Robs House
42 minutes ago, Ann said:

AYFKM!?!?!?

What did I say that you take issue with?

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Ann said:

AYFKM!?!?!?

It’s well known that jihadists explicitly forbid raping as part of their intimidation techniques. 

28 minutes ago, Robs House said:

What did I say that you take issue with?

I don't care if they were part of the military. There is NO justification for what happened to those people. They were partying and unarmed.

And "and there's no indication they were raped." AYFKM!? 

• Like 1

Robs House
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Ann said:

I don't care if they were part of the military. There is NO justification for what happened to those people. They were partying and unarmed.

And "and there's no indication they were raped." AYFKM!? 

I didn't say it was justified. In fact, I explicitly said that it didn't make it ok. I simply told the truth. Those are I d f soldiers, hence military targets rather than civilians. It's not a meaningless distinction. And it's interesting that you are not mad at them for lying about it but at me for telling the truth.

It's also true that there's no credible evidence suggesting these girls were raped. I suppose it's possible that they were, but are we to just assume in the absence of any evidence?

And why are we stuck in a false binary where we must either accept falsehoods and half-truths or give absolution? Are those our only options? 

If Oli fkn London said her legs were chopped off, would it be appropriate for me to point out that she still has legs in all the photos, or would that constitute justifying what was done.

Why is the truth not enough?

If we're at a point where the truth has to take a back seat to emotion, we may want to reconsider our position. 

Edited by Robs House

Nouseforaname
Just now, Robs House said:

I didn't say it was justified. In fact, I explicitly said that it didn't make it ok. I simply told the truth. Those are I d f soldiers, hence military targets rather than civilians. It's not a meaningless distinction. And it's interesting that you are not mad at them for lying about it but at me for telling the truth.

It's also true that there's no credible evidence suggesting these girls were raped. I suppose it's possible that they were, but are we to just assume in the absence of any evidence that they were?

And why are we stuck in a false binary where we must either accept falsehoods and half-truths or give absolution? Are those our only options? 

If Oli fkn London said her legs were chopped off, would it be appropriate for me to point out that she still has legs in all the photos, or would that constitute justifying what was done.

Why is the truth not enough?

If we're at a point where the truth has to take a back seat to emotion, we may want to reconsider our position. 

All Israeli citizens serve in the military at one point in their lives therefore they are idf soldiers.  Were they kidnapped in service or at a festival you &#%$ing mouth breather ?

• Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Robs House said:

It's also true that there's no credible evidence suggesting these girls were raped. I suppose it's possible that they were, but are we to just assume in the absence of any evidence?

Total absence of evidence. Women often go to a music festival bleeding out their ass and vagina.

11.jpg.09f4cac853b904f2865541a1fb64b5f5.jpg

• Applause 2