Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Israel Has Declared a State of War

Hedge

Crap Throwing Clavin
33 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Yeah, because the International Genocide Convention is binding.  Ask Rwanda.

Taro T
17 hours ago, Hedge said:

The recipe on how to make bad, worse.

Our efforts to rebuild Haiti have been quite spectacularly successful so far.  This could be even more spectacular.  Right?

• Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
14 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Our efforts to rebuild Haiti have been quite spectacularly successful so far.  This could be even more spectacular.  Right?

Inifinitely worse.  The Palestinian population, specifically in Gaza, will not stop until they reclaim the entire area pre-1948.  Not an exageration.   

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Inifinitely worse.  The Palestinian population, specifically in Gaza, will not stop until they reclaim the entire area pre-1948.  Not an exageration.   

Agreed, there is no 2 state solution and they are serious about the river to the sea. 

All in the name of

image.png.3ebdcc71906306436809d5aed315ebb6.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Nouseforaname
22 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Agreed, there is no 2 state solution and they are serious about the river to the sea. 

All in the name of

image.png.3ebdcc71906306436809d5aed315ebb6.png

Maybe one day. Just like Arafat put the Palestinian cause on the map, maybe a leader will appear that will show them the benefits of building a society based on what they have.

• Cheers 2

27 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Maybe one day. Just like Arafat put the Palestinian cause on the map, maybe a leader will appear that will show them the benefits of building a society based on what they have.

I doubt it but like I've said before, Gaza is prime real estate they could turn into a Mediterranean Resort area but hatred will always stand in the way.  

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

IMG_0148.jpeg

The Hittites were there first.

20 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

We aren't thinking right. Tell Iran to take all the people. Nuke it. Build some temu factories and call centers. Call it a day.

• Haha 1

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Boyst said:

We aren't thinking right. Tell Iran to take all the people. Nuke it. Build some temu factories and call centers. Call it a day.

Yeah pass.

Fansince88
10 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The Hittites were there first.

Joshua nearly annihilated the Canonites from the land after leaving Egypt and wandering in disobedience in the desert for 40 years. 

• Like 1

devnull
4 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Joshua nearly annihilated the Canonites from the land after leaving Egypt and wandering in disobedience in the desert for 40 years. 

Nearly only counts in horseshoes and handgrenades

• Like 1

Fansince88
5 hours ago, devnull said:

Nearly only counts in horseshoes and handgrenades

Yes. And guess who the modern day Canonites. The Lebanese.  Iran claims to be the Jebusites. And the Hittites are believed to be Syria and Turkey. Thats why when God says to do something you dont partially do it 40 years later. 

• Applause 1

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Yes. And guess who the modern day Canonites. The Lebanese.  Iran claims to be the Jebusites. And the Hittites are believed to be Syria and Turkey. Thats why when God says to do something you dont partially do it 40 years later. 

I support the Mooninites.

Nouseforaname

Thank God Hamas hasn’t attacked Israel since October 7th and this isn’t actually a war or so I’ve been told…

• Like 2
  • Angry 2
  • Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 hours ago, Cinga said:

Breaking news: shit show is a bigger shit show than we realized.

But looking at the pictures...really?  They built a pier and forgot the breakwater?  :classic_laugh:

18 hours ago, Cinga said:

And as you dig into the story a little, we were promised it would be built offshore and pushed into place... Apparently that didn't work either as we of course have boots on the beach

That's not how piers are built.  If that were the plan, it's an idiotic plan.  And I strongly doubt that was the plan, since in every JLOTS exercise I can find, they've built from the beach out with construction equipment at the mooring site.  Also built in relatively protected shoreline, so the thing wouldn't break up and float away in six-foot seas.

DOD's been practicing this for 20 years, they're not just fumbling around with their thumbs up their asses.  This has all the hallmarks of the Pentagon being told to do something they knew was a bad idea, and just saying "&#%$ it, we're sick of arguing, we have our orders."  And it's probably going to cost some one-star somewhere his job, at least.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

Thank God Hamas hasn’t attacked Israel since October 7th and this isn’t actually a war or so I’ve been told…

Clearly a false flag attack staged by Israel to frame the Palestinians.  Where's Iron Dome?

2 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

And this has pretty much been a daily thing since Oct 7 that the media doesn't bother to acknowledge. If Gaza spent that foreign aid on food instead of more rockets I wonder if Israel might be more willing to stop destroying them?