Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Israel Has Declared a State of War

Hedge

IDBillzFan
19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What a waste. Does no one understand that with the $320M we spent on this port, we could have set up the foundation for an eight EV charging station?

• Haha 5

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

What a waste. Does no one understand that with the $320M we spent on this port, we could have set up the foundation for an eight EV charging station?

Damn thing probably cost as much as it did because for some stupid "climate change" reason it had eight EV charging stations.

Admit it...if you found out the administration mandated that, you wouldn't be the least bit surprised.

IDBillzFan
6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Damn thing probably cost as much as it did because for some stupid "climate change" reason it had eight EV charging stations.

Admit it...if you found out the administration mandated that, you wouldn't be the least bit surprised.

In fairness, I thought that $320M number was way, way off. The government doing something massive like a port would seem to at least get into the billions of dollars range, certainly not less than half a billion. They spent $7.2B just for the seven EV chargers. 

Someone apparently didn't speak up with Biden started up the laundry operation for the port.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

In fairness, I thought that $320M number was way, way off. The government doing something massive like a port would seem to at least get into the billions of dollars range, certainly not less than half a billion. They spent $7.2B just for the seven EV chargers. 

Someone apparently didn't speak up with Biden started up the laundry operation for the port.

It's not a port, it's a prefabricated pier they had to tow in place and anchor.  For half a billion.  Factor in the cost of prefabrication, and it probably escalates to several billion.  Administration's playing numbers games with the public amount.

Maybe if they spent another half billion they could have included a &#%$ing breakwater!!!! 

And this after about 15 years of study.  Good work, DOD!  :facepalm:

• Like 1

IDBillzFan

Gee, it seems like only Monday when everyone was climbing into Israel's shit for killing some Palestinian civilians.

I'm sure the media will clean up their mess on aisle 4.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

IDBillzFan

Another Biden Victory. Humanitarian aid is finally getting to Gaza.

• FANtastic 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
51 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Any deal that doesn't force Hamas to abandon their "death to Jews" policy is a non-starter.  

You cannot treat with people who's explicitly stated an demonstrated intent is to kill you.  

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 1

Deranged Rhino
48 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Any deal that doesn't force Hamas to abandon their "death to Jews" policy is a non-starter.  

You cannot treat with people who's explicitly stated an demonstrated intent is to kill you.  

The Deal was Obama's brainchild and he's bragging about on his socials. Which is why it's about protecting Hamas instead of protecting Israel. 

Because - say it with me again: the single most important geopolitical agenda for Obama/Biden is to continue the push for normalizing relations with Iran (and its terror proxies). 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Deal was Obama's brainchild and he's bragging about on his socials. Which is why it's about protecting Hamas instead of protecting Israel. 

Because - say it with me again: the single most important geopolitical agenda for Obama/Biden is to continue the push for normalizing relations with Iran (and its terror proxies). 

Honestly...I'm all for normalizing relations with Iran.

But a prerequisite of that has to be abandoning their support of terrorism, and abandoning their "kill all the Jews" policy.

It's not the normalization that's the problem, it's the "normalization at any cost" that's the problem.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

I have always loved Radiohead.  Now I know why.

That is a downright brilliant statement.  

• Like 2

i love the comparison to Tom Morelow. That dude is on Sirius a little too often for various stations (i hear him on 1st Wave sometimes). when he gets to talking and rambling on about his commie ways it is so long winded and stupid. i had to look it up to know who he was and what he was talking about to realize he's a damn commie.

i hate commies.

• Like 1