Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Israel Has Declared a State of War

Hedge

Nanker
22 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Looks like it could have been produced by Howard Gordon, Alex Gansa, and Gideon Raff. 

Nouseforaname
4 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Looks like it could have been produced by Howard Gordon, Alex Gansa, and Gideon Raff. 

Those are three dudes who have never been in my kitchen.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

Looks legit, and pretty impressive.

Nouseforaname
26 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Looks legit, and pretty impressive.

A colleague of mine who is Lebanese is going there for two months on holiday . I told him he should probably start inquiring with his travel insurance.

Nanker
18 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Those are three dudes who have never been in my kitchen.

The first two produced “Homeland” and Raff did the Israeli original that was the basis for Homeland.  

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: this story is bullshit:

I've seen dozens, if not hundreds, of warship damage pictures and films, and that's not what damage looks like.  I've seen other footage with this story that's the Bonhomme Richard fire from several years back.

• Like 4

Nouseforaname
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I've seen dozens, if not hundreds, of warship damage pictures and films, and that's not what damage looks like.  I've seen other footage with this story that's the Bonhomme Richard fire from several years back.

Thank god for community notes.

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

One really bad photo shop job. My first question would have been when was the last time the US had 2 carriers in port of a foreign nation and further down the comments someone posts it is a photo actually from NS Norfolk VA and this guy even found the photoshop image that they used

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 minutes ago, Cinga said:

One really bad photo shop job. My first question would have been when was the last time the US had 2 carriers in port of a foreign nation and further down the comments someone posts it is a photo actually from NS Norfolk VA and this guy even found the photoshop image that they used

It likely happened in 1991, when forces were being deployed for Desert Storm, and had six in-theater.  But the USN had more carriers back then.  Since?  

And those tweets saying Ike docked in Saudi Arabia...I can't find a pier that could handle a supercarrier.  

It's such a stupid, obvious fake, that...well, that despite that, my own family is going to email it to me, and call me a pretentious supercilious anal orifice who's not nearly as smart as I think I am, never mind as smart as randos on Twitter, when I point out it's fake.  

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It likely happened in 1991, when forces were being deployed for Desert Storm, and had six in-theater.  But the USN had more carriers back then.  Since?  

And those tweets saying Ike docked in Saudi Arabia...I can't find a pier that could handle a supercarrier.  

It's such a stupid, obvious fake, that...well, that despite that, my own family is going to email it to me, and call me a pretentious supercilious anal orifice who's not nearly as smart as I think I am, never mind as smart as randos on Twitter, when I point out it's fake.  

Wow, at least my immediate family thinks like me for the most part, I do have quite a few cousins that think like yours does. Needless to say i don't get invited to their family reunions anymore

• Like 1

MothersMilk

For something different regarding the "war" here are the background lyrics that not many people are aware of from a very sweet sounding song. This is why they will always be the #1 song writing duo, above the greatest Band this world will ever know. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Wow, at least my immediate family thinks like me for the most part, I do have quite a few cousins that think like yours does. Needless to say i don't get invited to their family reunions anymore

They actually question my knowledge of military history.  

They still haven't gotten over me completely debunking the story from years ago about a Nazi sub sailing in to Lake Erie.  "Uh...Nazi subs didn't have the range.  And couldn't sail undetected against the current in the St Lawrence seaway.  And couldn't climb the Falls.  And that picture in the article is an old Soviet November class, not a German Type VII."  "Shut up!  What do you know!?!?"

• Haha 3

IDBillzFan

Good news! According to CNN, Hamas released some hostages today!

• Angry 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Good news! According to CNN, Hamas released some hostages today!

That's not all...

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Fansince88
6 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

They actually question my knowledge of military history.  

They still haven't gotten over me completely debunking the story from years ago about a Nazi sub sailing in to Lake Erie.  "Uh...Nazi subs didn't have the range.  And couldn't sail undetected against the current in the St Lawrence seaway.  And couldn't climb the Falls.  And that picture in the article is an old Soviet November class, not a German Type VII."  "Shut up!  What do you know!?!?"

Nevermind the fact that they would have to go through the Eisenhower Lock.

• Like 2

Nanker

Extremely likely that this is made up, but still an in-your-face to the cultural-appropriation warriors:

So hand over all of your laser-based equipment you Philistines. I’m claiming rights.  

• Like 2
  • O Rly 1

IDBillzFan
14 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That's not all...

Yeah, my social media was filled with normal people calling out the Hamas-lovers who posted stuff like:

Kill 200 to save 4. Make it make sense. 

There was a lot of: Easy. Don't murder, rape, burn and butcher innocent people and then old some hostage. Make sense now?

• Like 5

Nouseforaname
55 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yeah, my social media was filled with normal people calling out the Hamas-lovers who posted stuff like:

Kill 200 to save 4. Make it make sense. 

There was a lot of: Easy. Don't murder, rape, burn and butcher innocent people and then old some hostage. Make sense now?

Except that there was no proof according to this disgusting bitch.

• Like 1

Nanker

Extremely likely that this is made up, but still an in-your-face to the cultural-appropriation warriors:

So hand over all of your laser-based equipment you Philistines. I’m claming inventers rights.  

• Like 2