Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Israel Has Declared a State of War

Hedge

CarpetCrawler
1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

And our borders have been wide open for 3 and a half years.....but that's Donald Trump's fault.

• Doh! 1

Nouseforaname
49 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

And our borders have been wide open for 3 and a half years.....but that's Donald Trump's fault.

With dagestani’s it’s not the open border that should worry you but the UFC .  

37 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

that would be a whole new spin on “release the hounds”.

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 3

Not covered in our news Hamas (sympathizers?) attack and LA Jewish Temple  as it seems Mayor Karen Bass told the police to stand down. 

And the the terrorists get angry with police for not protecting them as the Jews begin to fight back

Folks, this isn't Gaza, this is happening on city streets in the US and I suspect it is planned and about to get worse

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

11 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

eVerYthInG on TwitTEr is ReAL!1!!1

i don't have a dog in this fight. could care less how it all goes over there. we got enough problems here. but i laugh that supposedly this happens and people are outraged when the palestinians are doing things far more cruel and bringing it upon themselves. they're retards who keep putting their hands in the mouse trap until it goes off and cry about being victims.

• Like 1

Uncle Joe
4 hours ago, Cinga said:

Folks, this isn't Gaza, this is happening on city streets in the US and I suspect it is planned and about to get worse

I noticed a skateboard for a Gaza protestor...a common antifa accessory.

• Like 1

Uncle Joe
21 minutes ago, Boyst said:

eVerYthInG on TwitTEr is ReAL!1!!1

i don't have a dog in this fight.

You never see any Danish hostages, do you?

11 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

You never see any Danish hostages, do you?

I never see any danish rolls, too.

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, Cinga said:

Not covered in our news Hamas (sympathizers?) attack and LA Jewish Temple  as it seems Mayor Karen Bass told the police to stand down. 

And the the terrorists get angry with police for not protecting them as the Jews begin to fight back

Kristallnacht II is coming.

• Popcorn 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Uncle Joe said:

I noticed a skateboard for a Gaza protestor...a common antifa accessory.

Truth... You know many of the Hamas protesters now were indeed Antifa of the 2016 election and of course the 2020 summer of love. But added to their ranks are many of Joe Biden's illegal border crossers. You know terrorist organizations were euphoric to see the lack of vetting and have been pouring into the country.

5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Kristallnacht II is coming.

Yup, just waiting for the signal to light the fire

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

RUMINT, not confirmed. 

No way in hell this is true.

Simply because they were already there, and have been since before the current kerfuffle.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

RUMINT, not confirmed. 

The comments in that thread are outright ridiculous as so many think this is surely the end for Israel

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, Cinga said:

The comments in that thread are outright ridiculous as so many think this is surely the end for Israel

Iranian media supporters have always been weird that way.  I remember years ago when Iran launched a 1500 ton frigate into the Caspian...and Iranian media crowed it would destroy American carriers and break American naval dominance in the Persian Gulf.  

Never mind the wild disparity in force...but you launched your ship in the Caspian.  It's a giant lake.  Your cute little fig is stuck there.  :classic_laugh:

Or was...it's since sunk.  By accident.

• Haha 2