Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Israel Has Declared a State of War

Hedge

4merper4mer
3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

How to win people over to your side, leftist style.

Reminds me of a song.  It seems the wait is almost over.

Nouseforaname
7 minutes ago, Boyst said:

mostly because the mooslums and immigrants.

Oh so it’s the Muslims and immigrants that were responsible for the pogroms over the last two thousand years?

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Mahoney said:

Lots of folks wondered why I, a Jew, and my wife, an Asian, would move to deep-red Oklahoma. It's simple, really. Christians and Catholics aren't the enemy. And they continue to prove it daily:

Top Christian universities condemn campus antisemitism and pledge safe haven for Jewish students

Two major Christian universities condemned campus antisemitism and promised safety for Jewish students, condemning hate and violence on campuses.

The Jewish vote is changing, my friends. I've been meaning to start a post on that for a while now, with numerous examples I've witnessed in my own family. Shabbat dinners used to be political Battle Royals. That hasn't been the case in six months. 

I'm really glad to hear this. I have many Jewish friends who have been lifelong Democrats, and I never really talked with them about politics until Obama came on the scene and pissed all over Netanyahu. They remained relatively indifferent, as though their bodies needed to slowly release some toxins over time.

Oct. 7 aided in the flushing of the toxins, and by the time Biden went from "We must stand with Israel" to "But we won't stand too close and send them anything they need to appease Detroit and the Squad," the gradual release of toxins became more of a high colonic.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

IDBillzFan

Our country is so screwed. They burn our flag and replace it with Hamas flags. They beat the police. They destroy historic monuments. They scream for every Jew to die.

And we just sit and watch.

Welcome to Biden/Harris America.

I'm thinking we need a bunch of rednecks to show up these events and crack some skulls.

• Angry 1

27 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Our country is so screwed. They burn our flag and replace it with Hamas flags. They beat the police. They destroy historic monuments. They scream for every Jew to die.

I'm thinking we need a bunch of rednecks to show up these events and crack some skulls.

Thing is, it's REALLY dumb for them to be destroying stuff while "Biden/Harris" is still in charge.  Because one of their biggest selling points to middle America is that they can keep the loons under control and they won't go on wild rampages while "Biden/Harris" is still in charge.  Whereas the loons WILL go on wild rampages when they no longer are in charge.  (It's a feature, not a bug.)

If they can't even do that under "Harris/Biden" they just lost one of their biggest trump cards.

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
16 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Thing is, it's REALLY dumb for them to be destroying stuff while "Biden/Harris" is still in charge.  Because one of their biggest selling points to middle America is that they can keep the loons under control and they won't go on wild rampages while "Biden/Harris" is still in charge.  Whereas the loons WILL go on wild rampages when they no longer are in charge.  (It's a feature, not a bug.)

If they can't even do that under "Harris/Biden" they just lost one of their biggest trump cards.

I dunno. These nutbags go after Biden all the time for supporting Israel. I don't know that they're smart enough or care enough to worry about doing this on the Biden/Harris timeline.

They're evil phuckers, and if we don't fight back soon, we'll be Europe, with Alle-alu-DerkaDerka elected as governor of Detroit.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Burning the flag is protected speech, with I'm fine with (I disagree with what you say, but defend your right to say it.  Again, I want to know when classical liberalism became controversial.)

But assault and vandalism?  Indisputable crimes.  Arrest them all.  

But let's be real...the only way they're getting arrested in DC is if they walk across a rainbow pedestrian crossing.

• Cheers 2

IDBillzFan
15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Burning the flag is protected speech, with I'm fine with (I disagree with what you say, but defend your right to say it.  Again, I want to know when classical liberalism became controversial.)

But assault and vandalism?  Indisputable crimes.  Arrest them all.  

But let's be real...the only way they're getting arrested in DC is if they walk across a rainbow pedestrian crossing.

It took me a while to learn that burning the American flag was, in fact, protected by free speech, and I've learned to accept it.

Replacing the American flag with a Palestine flag? Legal or not, I have no problem cracking those skulls.

• Applause 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
32 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It took me a while to learn that burning the American flag was, in fact, protected by free speech, and I've learned to accept it.

Replacing the American flag with a Palestine flag? Legal or not, I have no problem cracking those skulls.

Problem I have with cracking skulls is that, despite the thoroughly ignorant Democratic belief to the contrary, political street violence wasn't the result of Naziism in the late Weimar Republic.  It was the cause of it.  

Only time I'd condone it is in self defense...like when I worked downtown several years ago, right where these protests are now, and twice Antifa tried to assault me.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
51 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

If political violence is OK, then *political violence is OK*.

We can’t, in one breath, condemn assassination attempts; and in the next, advocate “cracking skulls”.

I’d also caution, that once we’ve crossed that particular Rubicon, there’s nowhere to “go away and be a peaceful man, and raise your family”.

Be careful what you wish for, sir.

• Applause 2

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
22 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Problem I have with cracking skulls is that, despite the thoroughly ignorant Democratic belief to the contrary, political street violence wasn't the result of Naziism in the late Weimar Republic.  It was the cause of it.  

Only time I'd condone it is in self defense...like when I worked downtown several years ago, right where these protests are now, and twice Antifa tried to assault me.  

Self-defense isn’t “political violence” even when it’s a response to political violence.

It’s just self-defense.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Self-defense isn’t “political violence” even when it’s a response to political violence.

It’s just self-defense.

Then if a group of Patriots place themselves between the rioters and flag that is also free speech. However, if those rioters attack or otherwise try to go through the Patriots it is now no longer free speech but political violence so game on

If it is free speech to burn it and replace it, then it is also free speech to protect it

Edited by Cinga

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
8 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Then if a group of Patriots place themselves between the rioters and flag that is also free speech. However, if those rioters attack or otherwise try to go through the Patriots it is now no longer free speech but political violence so game on

If it is free speech to burn it and replace it, then it is also free speech to protect it

If you want to do violence so much, then just go do violence.

Just don’t complain about the consequences.

Fansince88
20 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

In fact...who here has a Republican Congressional Rep?  Mine's deep blue (Jamie Raskin), so sending this to him is a waste of time.  But anyone who has a Republican rep, I'll write all this up for you to send to them.

These questions really need to be asked.

I got Elise Stefanik.  Send it over. 

• Like 1

Fansince88
17 hours ago, Mahoney said:

Lots of folks wondered why I, a Jew, and my wife, an Asian, would move to deep-red Oklahoma. It's simple, really. Christians and Catholics aren't the enemy. And they continue to prove it daily:

Top Christian universities condemn campus antisemitism and pledge safe haven for Jewish students

Two major Christian universities condemned campus antisemitism and promised safety for Jewish students, condemning hate and violence on campuses.

The Jewish vote is changing, my friends. I've been meaning to start a post on that for a while now, with numerous examples I've witnessed in my own family. Shabbat dinners used to be political Battle Royals. That hasn't been the case in six months. 

As a Christian, Id love to hear your side. Including but not limited to your feasts and mindset of each. I have heard teachings on them but from the Christian, Biblical point of view. 

22 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

In fact...who here has a Republican Congressional Rep?  Mine's deep blue (Jamie Raskin), so sending this to him is a waste of time.  But anyone who has a Republican rep, I'll write all this up for you to send to them.

These questions really need to be asked.

First redistricting map that the courts tossed out I would have been in his district too, hell of a change from Andy Harris. Ended up with Dutch which isn't any better but at least he's not as vocal in his idiocy as Raskin is and luckily retiring. While I like Kim Klacik and hope she can pull it off in MD-2 Olszewski got more votes in the primary than there are Republicans in the district so unlikely she wins