Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Israel Has Declared a State of War

Hedge

Nouseforaname
4 hours ago, Hedge said:

Must have been shrapnel from an errant ak47 being shot up in the sky.  Conspiracy theorists will blame the Jews.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Must have been shrapnel from an errant ak47 being shot up in the sky.  Conspiracy theorists will blame the Jews.

No. It was a glass fragmant from a teleprompter. 

• Haha 1

IDBillzFan
2 hours ago, devnull said:

ABC pushed him as 'the one who was trying to negotiate an end to the war with Israel and the return of the hostages.'

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1

Nouseforaname
5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

ABC pushed him as 'the one who was trying to negotiate an end to the war with Israel and the return of the hostages.'

Technically he is.   Mohamed dief (dead) and sinwar(hiding in gaza) are the military architects of the October attack. Ismael was a politician and apparently not involved in the fighting.

Does that mean that he’s for peace? No.

TtownBillsFan
On 7/24/2024 at 12:58 PM, Mahoney said:

Lots of folks wondered why I, a Jew, and my wife, an Asian, would move to deep-red Oklahoma. It's simple, really. Christians and Catholics aren't the enemy. And they continue to prove it daily:

Top Christian universities condemn campus antisemitism and pledge safe haven for Jewish students

Two major Christian universities condemned campus antisemitism and promised safety for Jewish students, condemning hate and violence on campuses.

The Jewish vote is changing, my friends. I've been meaning to start a post on that for a while now, with numerous examples I've witnessed in my own family. Shabbat dinners used to be political Battle Royals. That hasn't been the case in six months. 

Welcome to deep-red Oklahoma, Mahoney!  I was born and raised, and live and work, in Tulsa (T-Town).  I think you'll find that we're a really accepting type of people here!  We're more the live-and-let-live type.  Hope you enjoy your time here, and I hope you get used to the summer heat!

• Cheers 1

Haven't seen the source yet, but this is all over the OSINT channels:

• Wow 2

Nouseforaname
8 minutes ago, Hedge said:

My nephew studied in Tel Aviv for five years and now lives in New York.

Thank god he’s no longer living there 🙏

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Hedge said:

What allies?

I mean, aside from asymmetric groups like Houthis, Hamas, Hiz'ballah, various little groups in Syria...the only allies I can think of would be an alarming escalation - China and Russia.

Nouseforaname
26 minutes ago, Hedge said:

It must scare the living shit out of the regime that Israel can literally strike in the heart of Tehran during such a high profile ceremony.

• Like 3