Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Israel Has Declared a State of War

Hedge

Deranged Rhino

10-12 days or less is the estimate I'm hearing before a full blown escalation/war breaks out. Just in time to hide some election shenanigans. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

10-12 days or less is the estimate I'm hearing before a full blown escalation/war breaks out. Just in time to hide some election shenanigans. 

Iran will attack first, then all bets will be off.

Edited by Nouseforaname
  • Like 2

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, Nouseforaname said:

Iran will attack first, then all bets will be off.

That's what Coronado friends are anticipating - saying it's inevitable now. 

The concern (from them) is what they (the USmil) will be allowed to do in response.... if anything. 

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

With his current stage of dementia, does 46 ever NOT have "difficult phone conversations?"

• Sad 1
  • Haha 3

Nouseforaname
2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's what Coronado friends are anticipating - saying it's inevitable now. 

The concern (from them) is what they (the USmil) will be allowed to do in response.... if anything. 

My guess is that they will intervene like last time.  I don’t believe Israel would have hit all these targets recently without some American approval. 

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
34 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I have absolutely no reason to believe those sat images.

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Updated weekly.

https://news.usni.org/2024/07/29/usni-news-fleet-and-marine-tracker-july-29-2024

US could potentially put four more carriers in the Middle East within a week (though realistically we wouldn't leave the Western Pacific uncovered.)

There is a carrier about 40-50 miles off of Atlantic Beach/emerald Isle, NC. At night a lot of jets have been taking off and up higher, as well as a few specialized planes which do cargo to the carriers. Many show up on flight aware and radar sites. However, have seen a few that handle the seals, parachute, and the plane (forgot) that handles the seals equipment going to and from a spot on the ocean. This combined with multiple sea stallions, Seahawk, and other ships. No ospry's. They're doing something toward Lejuene. 

Either way, what's interesting is there has been a no fly area throught the FAA most of the last week + and there have been anti ship/anti submarine planes out there including: DC10-40, P8, cesna citations flying in tag teams doing loops, and harriers at sub 500 ceilings.  The Pegasus and air refuelers have been flying no stop.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm not saying he didn't just pin that tweet (because I have no idea), just that searching through history and finding that one specific tweet from 2023 in order to pin it would take more work than just typing it out again.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Nouseforaname
5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Good luck with that.

I think Iran needs to compromise 

• Cheers 2

Nouseforaname

Aren’t Jewish holidays always commemorating destruction of some sort ? There’s one every 3 days. 

• Doh! 2

Fansince88
10 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Aren’t Jewish holidays always commemorating destruction of some sort ? There’s one every 3 days. 

There are holidays and then their are High Holy days which God comanded them to keep. 

Nouseforaname
17 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

There are holidays and then their are High Holy days which God comanded them to keep. 

Oy vey.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Good luck with that.

Iran is Gabe Davis going for 200 yards and 4 TDs, but losing in overtime.  

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

When you've been persecuted by everyone and their mother for like a billion years, pretty much every day is "Remember when this shitty thing happened?"

Hell, we're just Bills fans, and it's our entire September through January.

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What?  Is Kamala coming out as trans for a week?

• Haha 2