Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Israel Has Declared a State of War

Hedge

Uncle Joe
2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Tirelessly would have been sending in people to get him. 

Tirelessly would have meant no ice cream. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Tirelessly would have been sending in people to get him. 

50 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Tirelessly would have meant no ice cream. 

Or waiting until 3PM to "call a lid"

• Like 3

IDBillzFan

It's astounding to me that after two weeks sleeping on a beach, Biden finally has enough rest to respond to the murder of the American hostage by Hamas. Reports are it was a point blank gunshot to the back of his head. AND this was the dude whose parents spoke at the DNC.

What is Biden's response? The Iranian dicksucker predictably blamed Netanyahu for not working harder for a cease fire.

You HAVE to believe their internals are so bad that they have to cowtow to the Hamas-backers in America.

Netanyanu sets the record straight, just in case any commie tries to agree with Biden.

Back to the beach, Joe. 

• Popcorn 1
  • Applause 2

Nouseforaname
57 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's astounding to me that after two weeks sleeping on a beach, Biden finally has enough rest to respond to the murder of the American hostage by Hamas. Reports are it was a point blank gunshot to the back of his head. AND this was the dude whose parents spoke at the DNC.

What is Biden's response? The Iranian dicksucker predictably blamed Netanyahu for not working harder for a cease fire.

You HAVE to believe their internals are so bad that they have to cowtow to the Hamas-backers in America.

Netanyanu sets the record straight, just in case any commie tries to agree with Biden.

Back to the beach, Joe. 

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 2

I think it's time to Nintendo the mid east and all of them. When we were playing the games and no matter what happened it just got worse we would hit reset. Just reset them. Drop some bombs and reset them all or just unplug everything from everyone there and let them sort it out.

We got enough shit to worry about in our own back yard. 

• clown 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Boyst said:

I think it's time to Nintendo the mid east and all of them. When we were playing the games and no matter what happened it just got worse we would hit reset. Just reset them. Drop some bombs and reset them all or just unplug everything from everyone there and let them sort it out.

Maybe start by blowing into the cartridge first.  If that doesn't fix it, try rubbing alcohol and Q-Tip

• Haha 2
  • Applause 2

Nouseforaname
30 minutes ago, devnull said:

Maybe start by blowing into the cartridge first.  If that doesn't fix it, try rubbing alcohol and Q-Tip

He doesn’t blow into anything that doesn’t moo.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

He doesn’t blow into anything that doesn’t moo.

🍆

I can sympathize with your clown reaction to my statement. Accountability is hard for Canadians. They don't need to have much for responsibility. Their American neighbors protect them from reality far more than they realize.

Edited by Boyst
  • Haha 1

Nouseforaname
9 minutes ago, Boyst said:

🍆

I can sympathize with your clown reaction to my statement. Accountability is hard for Canadians. They don't need to have much for responsibility. Their American neighbors protect them from reality far more than they realize.

Oh I am quite grateful that Canada is allied to America.  Your statement either way is still idiotic just as you are. 

Just now, Nouseforaname said:

Oh I am quite grateful that Canada is allied to America.  Your statement either way is still idiotic just as you are. 

Translate my American idiot to your water down maple syrup intelligence and we are equal. 😘

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Someone woke up on the wrong side if the igloo

7 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

@Cinga @IDBillzFan A good explanation imo about why American Jews tend to be more liberal and anti Israel. 

The post seems to imply that Jews in the West sat out the persecutions of the Jews during the Holocaust but that is pure nonsense since many served during the war, and many moved here AFTER the Holocaust however as we know, generations tend to forget the toils of their parents. A good friend from my college days, both her parents had been kids in the prison camps though her father is the only one with the tattoo. We recently reconnected on FB and it seems her and her husband won't make Aliyah because of the family business and that seems to be the reply I get from most that stay here. 

Finally in some of the comments, it is of course Zionists that are forcing their return to Israel...... Sorry, no it's not, it's God but He doesn't "force" anyone.... 

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
22 minutes ago, Cinga said:

The post seems to imply that Jews in the West sat out the persecutions of the Jews during the Holocaust but that is pure nonsense since many served during the war, and many moved here AFTER the Holocaust however as we know, generations tend to forget the toils of their parents. A good friend from my college days, both her parents had been kids in the prison camps though her father is the only one with the tattoo. We recently reconnected on FB and it seems her and her husband won't make Aliyah because of the family business and that seems to be the reply I get from most that stay here. 

Finally in some of the comments, it is of course Zionists that are forcing their return to Israel...... Sorry, no it's not, it's God but He doesn't "force" anyone.... 

Maybe they served in the war but they did not have the same experiences as those that lived in Europe and Arab countries during and after world war 2, having to leave with nothing and seeing the local population turn on them.