Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Israel Has Declared a State of War

Hedge

3 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Maybe they served in the war but they did not have the same experiences as those that lived in Europe and Arab countries during and after world war 2, having to leave with nothing and seeing the local population turn on them.  

DOn't get me wrong, I actually agree with you but I think the disconnect may be more generational than anything else. In the west of today the children of those persecuted during and after WWII are insulated from the horrors their parents and grandparents endured 

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

All correct, but it's even simpler than that:

You can't compromise with someone who's expressed intent is to kill you.  There's nothing to negotiate, nothing to compromise on.  "Okay, we'll allow some aid in."  "Death to Israel!"

Netanyahu should be uncompromising.  

• Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You can't compromise with someone who's expressed intent is to kill you.  There's nothing to negotiate, nothing to compromise on.  "Okay, we'll allow some aid in."  "Death to Israel!"

History has always been written by the winners.  :lol:

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Alaska Darin said:

History has always been written by the winners.  :lol:

Tell that to the Germans in World War 2.  :classic_biggrin:

Germans got their asses kicked on the Eastern Front, then got to write the whole "We only lost because of Hitler" history of the Eastern Front.  It still amazes me- it's like the only time the losers got to write the history.

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

But the Palestinians just want a two state solution.

Note to YouTubers, this is how you interview people on the street.  Clearly unedited compared to the garbage you see on YouTube. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
33 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

But the Palestinians just want a two state solution.

Note to YouTubers, this is how you interview people on the street.  Clearly unedited compared to the garbage you see on YouTube. 

From the river to the sea

Palestine will be Judenfrei.

• Haha 2

Nouseforaname
3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

From the river to the sea

Palestine will be Judenfrei.

Rhyming in German.

You’ve outdone yourself. 

Fansince88
On 9/3/2024 at 9:16 AM, Boyst said:

Translate my American idiot to your water down maple syrup intelligence and we are equal. 😘

Come on! Leave maple syrup oit of it please! Of course NY Maple Syrup is much better. 

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

On 7/31/2024 at 2:35 PM, TtownBillsFan said:

Welcome to deep-red Oklahoma, Mahoney!  I was born and raised, and live and work, in Tulsa (T-Town).  I think you'll find that we're a really accepting type of people here!  We're more the live-and-let-live type.  Hope you enjoy your time here, and I hope you get used to the summer heat!

Wow, how'd I miss the notification on this? Thank you! We live a bit south of Tulsa. The people are amazing and accepting. The summer heat is almost over, mercifully. What's up with all the damn Chiefs fans and lack of Bills Backers chapters? 😁

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mahoney said:

Wow, how'd I miss the notification on this?

You didn't. In order to get a notification there needs to be an @ before the user name.

• Cheers 3

TtownBillsFan
12 hours ago, Mahoney said:

Wow, how'd I miss the notification on this? Thank you! We live a bit south of Tulsa. The people are amazing and accepting. The summer heat is almost over, mercifully. What's up with all the damn Chiefs fans and lack of Bills Backers chapters? 😁

We're deep in Chiefs and Cowboys country around here.  But I'm surprised, almost daily, by someone stopping me and saying they like my Buffalo Bills lanyard.  Josh has huge national appeal!  But it wasn't Josh that converted me.  I followed ol' Thurmal from OSU to Buffalo, back in the '80's.  Been a fan ever since (for better or worse, lol!)

As far as Bills Backers chapters, there used to be an active one, back in the '90's/2000's, of which I was a member, that congregated weekly at a bar/grill near 71st and Mingo.  Life and Sunday Ticket keep me watching at home, now.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
51 minutes ago, Hedge said:

We'd just bomb the thing.  A special forces raid is an extremely precise way of attacking such a target.  

Which probably indicates two things: 1) a strong desire to limit collateral damage.  And 2) likely more importantly:  a lot of intelligence collection.  

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

We'd just bomb the thing.  A special forces raid is an extremely precise way of attacking such a target.  

Which probably indicates two things: 1) a strong desire to limit collateral damage.  And 2) likely more importantly:  a lot of intelligence collection.  

What do you think chances are they also wanted proof/evidence of it to avoid the narrative of carpet bombing an underground orphanage for the blind and deaf?

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, Boyst said:

What do you think chances are they also wanted proof/evidence of it to avoid the narrative of carpet bombing an underground orphanage for the blind and deaf?

Zero.  That's going to be the narrative no matter what they do, and any evidence they provide to counter that narrative will be labelled misinformation.  

So they wouldn't worry about it one bit.

• Like 2