Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Israel Has Declared a State of War

Hedge

46 minutes ago, Boyst said:

Which solar system did they blow up?

Probably whichever one Alderaan was in. Having 1 less planet than normal was critical in guaranteeing success.

(Or maybe it was actually some solar energy systems that went kaboom)

I’m wondering if Israel had some intelligence that Hezbollah was going to begin their own operations soon, which prompted the decision as go-time for over heating of all of these gadgets now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Boyst said:

Which solar system did they blow up?

Those Israelis are light years ahead of us

a rocket is flying through the air with a huge explosion in the background .

Edited by Cinga

Nouseforaname
2 hours ago, Hedge said:

I’m wondering if Israel had some intelligence that Hezbollah was going to begin their own operations soon, which prompted the decision as go-time for over heating of all of these gadgets now.

Saw an article stating that this was supposed to happen at the start of a wider war but someone from Hezbollah figured out that there was something wrong with the devices and the operative was assassinated and the attack set in motion prematurely.

• Cheers 3

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Greatest trojan horse since the Trojan Horse.

But then to carry it further, knowing they would switch to walkie-talkies and rigging them as well is absolute brilliance!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Fansince88
3 hours ago, Ann said:

Whoever came up with Operation Grim Beeper needs a job in advertising.

I thought it was operation below the belt. 

• Haha 1

IDBillzFan
On 9/18/2024 at 11:57 AM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

This is as surgical a "surgical strike" as I've ever heard of.  It's pretty remarkable.

And Israel must have been sitting on this capability for a while.  Not the sort of thing you can tee up in just a few months, not at this scale.

It gives me great comfort to know all our cellphones and other electronics are made in China.

What could possibly go wrong?

(This is where you start explaining how regulations would never allow China to important a C956 Cantro Minimoonie receiver which is the only known receiver in the Minimoonie family to have the ability to be triggered from China to activate Google phones in the US.)

• Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
26 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It gives me great comfort to know all our cellphones and other electronics are made in China.

What could possibly go wrong?

(This is where you start explaining how regulations would never allow China to important a C956 Cantro Minimoonie receiver which is the only known receiver in the Minimoonie family to have the ability to be triggered from China to activate Google phones in the US.)

"I said sprocket, not socket."

• Haha 3