Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Is McDermott the HC for the future???

SquirminThurman

7 hours ago, Foxx said:

Obviously, I've no idea what the real truth here is, whether or not Dunne is grinding a personal axe, or if McD is the control freak Tyler would have everyone believe. All I really have to go by is the eye test here. 

I wonder if Dunne would consider Belichick, Parcels, Payton, Reid to be control freaks?  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

6 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

I don't have the patience to pick this list apart, about how many teams were handed to other coaches stacked with great teams and won immediately. 

This person has an agenda. Barry Switzer? George Siefert? Gary Kubiak, with Peyton throwing dead ducks all season?

Ditka, with the best defense in history? Tom Coughlin with the luckiest play in NFL's history? 

I think the conclusion is that the Bills can replace McD with Jeff Saturday and win the super bowl next year.  

5 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Not only does he support it but I have an anonymous source that just texted me confirming that Micah was supposed to have a meeting with his banker on 9/11 when he was barely a teenager but received a call telling him to stay home.

From what I have heard from my anonymous source is that McD IS the banker for the players. He is so controlling thst he makes them give him his paycheck and gives them all allowance based on their performance. Also, from a different anonymous source that is why did but didnt really beat his pregnant girlfriend. He didnt have any money due to his performance.

• Applause 2

Listened to Dunne on a national radio show on my way home from work yesterday. He was damn near giggling with delight as he talked about the article. You could hear him smiling. He got what he wanted. Attention.

Hack.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

9 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

I wonder if Dunne would consider Belichick, Parcels, Payton, Reid to be control freaks?  

I saw that he was on Cowherd's show yesterday. Caught a few seconds of a two or three-minute clip but didn't have time to listen fully. I will try at some point to track down the entire portion. 

ETA: That wasn't too hard, listening now...

• Cheers 1

24 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I saw that he was on Cowherd's show yesterday. Caught a few seconds of a two or three-minute clip but didn't have time to listen fully. I will try at some point to track down the entire portion. 

ETA: That wasn't too hard, listening now...

I could only listen to about five seconds of Dunne.  He needs better equipment if he’s going to be on TV.  I’m not interested enough to suffer through putting up with a guy talking into Mr. Microphone for ten minutes.

• Cheers 3

26 minutes ago, snafu said:

I could only listen to about five seconds of Dunne.  He needs better equipment if he’s going to be on TV.  I’m not interested enough to suffer through putting up with a guy talking into Mr. Microphone for ten minutes.

You're not missing much, other than his glibness.

You do get the impression that if Sean were to lose his job because of his hit job, he would probably cream his jeans.

a123.png

• Cheers 4

18 hours ago, Foxx said:

With everything I can see, while there may be some truth in Dunne's words, in no way does what he alledge seem to have any real weight attached to his words

the best lies are based on a truth.  

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, LB3 said:

Listened to Dunne on a national radio show on my way home from work yesterday. He was damn near giggling with delight as he talked about the article. You could hear him smiling. He got what he wanted. Attention.

Hack.

Just before I unsubscribed to his tripe, I got an email with this message to tune in for a replay of his two hours talking about his national story.

My hope is that the number of teams that will give him any access for reporting in the future is less than zero.

Happy Hour Replay: Our chat on "The McDermott Problem"

You've got questions. It was time for us to get together on Zoom. Here's the full 2+ hours from last night.

• Like 3

Nouseforaname

So now the state of New York made a mistake giving money for the stadium because of mcd’s speech four years ago.

You really have to be below IQ to be a journalist.

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Some might say is was Dunne before it began.

I'd say this whole controversy is overdunne.  

• Facepalm 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

On 11/14/2023 at 3:25 PM, Ann said:

Are the Bills snakebit due to McDermott? Is McDermott's failure to reach the Super Bowl on him, or circumstances?

All i know is i don't want to see a return to the drought years. But, i also don't want the team to waste an elite QB with a coach that cannot get there.

Quite the conundrum. 

I think we can call Patrick Mahomes and Joe Burrow circumstances. More then one good QB in the league Ann. Elite Josh Allen doesn't give us a free pass to the big dance. Ask Herbert and the Chargers. Mahomes is teamed up with the best Offensive guru in the league. Ken Dorsey never stood a chance.

Does Joe Brady you might ask?

Ask me tomorrow evening after the game Ann. 

Edited by Figster
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1