1stD/G = 22.9

TO/G = 1.69

2023 Bills Offense (with Dorsey/Brady)

P/G = 26.9 (6th)

Y/G = 368 (5th)

Y/P = 5.7

1stD/G = 22.2

TO/G = 1.56

If the Bills drop 52 points on the fish this weekend, they will match the P/G of each of the last 2 seasons.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Fansince88

I dont miss this. Anniversary from 9 years ago today. Be careful what you wish for....

FB_IMG_1704636476107.jpg

• Like 3

Is McDermott the HC for the future???

Yes.

I , for one, like making the playoffs every year.

• Like 5

just to follow up… he is not getting fired. Now, let’s see if he can win a Super Bowl.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
Letsgobuffalo
2 minutes ago, Ann said:

It’s not happening even if we want it too. Pegula isn’t firing McD. 

• Cheers 1

Rochesterny

I don’t see him getting fired but imo should be on a very hot seat. Question do you want a winning team every year or a super bowl champ that is the question. Is there content in being good enough? Hope not. This is a business of winning Super Bowls. The championship ship that is key. Question is who does one trust to get this team there? IMO

• Like 1

I hate saying it, but thinking about it since last night I’m as open to getting a new coaching staff as I’ve ever been. 

There isn’t one play or even one game that I’d point to that would confirm this, but you can’t keep losing in the playoffs to the same team in the same round and just keep running it back. 

maybe Brady with a full offseason to install his offense would change things. Maybe he was just working within the Dorsey framework, but that might be reaching. 

it’s just hard to see teams like the lions and niners dominate on offense and know we’ve got a QB who is 10 times Goff and Purdy and think something isn’t wrong. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
10 minutes ago, Dubs said:

I hate saying it, but thinking about it since last night I’m as open to getting a new coaching staff as I’ve ever been. 

There isn’t one play or even one game that I’d point to that would confirm this, but you can’t keep losing in the playoffs to the same team in the same round and just keep running it back. 

maybe Brady with a full offseason to install his offense would change things. Maybe he was just working within the Dorsey framework, but that might be reaching. 

it’s just hard to see teams like the lions and niners dominate on offense and know we’ve got a QB who is 10 times Goff and Purdy and think something isn’t wrong. 

Too many wasted opportunities by this coaching staff.  He is a good defensive coach and a good man who has a solid locker room but his flaws are glaring.

• Cheers 1

Letsgobuffalo
7 hours ago, Ann said:

I will be surprised if he gets replaced, but like many here...

mc.jpg.460132aee4d263cebd40844e0cf61e09.jpg

I agree that McD should be fired, I just don’t think the Pegula’s have what it takes to move on. I want Bill Belichick though. 

• Like 1
  • clown 2

5 minutes ago, Letsgobuffalo said:

I agree that McD should be fired, I just don’t think the Pegula’s have what it takes to move on. I want Bill Belichick though. 

NO to Billie B. If they move on from McDermott, I hope it is an offensive minded coach.

• Like 1

Letsgobuffalo
1 minute ago, Ann said:

NO to Billie B. If they move on from McDermott, I hope it is an offensive minded coach.

I just want someone that has a proven track record. I don’t care if he is offensive or defensive minded. The only decent choice for offensive minded is Ben Johnson, but he has zero experience as a head coach. 

• Cheers 1

Chandemonium
26 minutes ago, Letsgobuffalo said:

I can’t stomach the thought of that cheating scumbag as the Bills coach. I’d rather endure another 17 year playoff drought. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3