Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Is McDermott the HC for the future???

SquirminThurman

3 minutes ago, snafu said:

Agree.

It seems to happen every season that there's a glaring problem that takes this Coaching staff 3 games to fix.

Hoping this time it's only two games.  Of those three consecutive road games, this next one has always been the most important to win.

what's the hope?

they make the postseason, maybe win a WC and then get throttled in the divisional round?

that's not progress

Uncle Joe
37 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

You ride out this season reguardless.

"Hey, it's just a sophomore slump", O'Cyrus

53 minutes ago, Joe said:

what's the hope?

they make the postseason, maybe win a WC and then get throttled in the divisional round?

that's not progress

Or...

Win 3 or 4 consecutive playoff games.

I don't see any unstoppable teams out there that a healthy and focused Bills team can't beat.  Work out the kinks now, in week 5, 6, 7, 8.  Just beat the Jest this week and keep the Division title in sight.

• Cheers 3

43 minutes ago, snafu said:

Or...

Win 3 or 4 consecutive playoff games.

I don't see any unstoppable teams out there that a healthy and focused Bills team can't beat.  Work out the kinks now, in week 5, 6, 7, 8.  Just beat the Jest this week and keep the Division title in sight.

I have precisely zero confidence that this team will beat any of:

Houston

Baltimore

Kansas City

in the playoffs

I'm going to say something now that may trigger some: the talent level on this team is equivalent to some mid-drought rosters

• Like 2
  • clown 1
  • Haha 1
  • Yes and No 1

3 minutes ago, Joe said:

I'm going to say something now that may trigger some: the talent level on this team is equivalent to some mid-drought rosters

Thank goodness we have good coaching then, huh?

:classic_cool:

• O Rly 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 2

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 hour ago, snafu said:

Hello, 911, yes… I’d like to report a murder.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, snafu said:

in which alternate universe have i been teleported to?

2 hours ago, Joe said:

in which alternate universe have i been teleported to?

Not the one where you make any sense!

:classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, snafu said:

Not the one where you make any sense!

:classic_laugh:

Do we really want to litigate the mind boggling losses and decisions Sean McDermott has made while simultaneously possessing the best QB we've ever had?

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

Fansince88
8 hours ago, Joe said:

I have precisely zero confidence that this team will beat any of:

Houston

Baltimore

Kansas City

in the playoffs

7 hours ago, snafu said:

Joe, do you realize yet how back and forth you are here. As Snafu points out (I think) you either have talent or coaches that win you this many games. Yet you say you have neither yet win this many games. Just a dumb take if you ask me. 

Edited by Fansince88

Fansince88
3 hours ago, Joe said:

Do we really want to litigate the mind boggling losses and decisions Sean McDermott has made while simultaneously possessing the best QB we've ever had?

Or we could litigate why you showed up here after a terrible loss just to berate a team through another terrible loss that you claim to be a fan of. You have not posted since December of last season and piss on them the whole game. Why??

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Or we could litigate why you showed up here after a terrible loss just to berate a team through another terrible loss that you claim to be a fan of. You have not posted since December of last season and piss on them the whole game. Why??

image.jpeg.1e6de02e9261ad01e2dab014f5ad0429.jpeg

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, snafu said:

image.jpeg.1e6de02e9261ad01e2dab014f5ad0429.jpeg

Let's play a game 

How many seasons of Josh Allen's career are you willing to spend on this coach and front office?

You tell me, since you have the answers.

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I'm sorry Mrs McDermott.

I'll try to be nicer 

• Like 1

Ninety-4
On 10/6/2024 at 8:28 PM, Uncle Joe said:

McD is a players coach and I like what he has done. However he was supposed to be able to delegate this year and make the big decisions. Today was a fail in my eyes.

He's delegating to two very inexperienced coordinators.  They both seem to be rising in their careers, but it's reasonable to expect growing pains for both of them.  I thought this game against the Texans was evidence of Brady's youth.  Texans negated the Bill's intermediate passing game.  Bills had no answer for that.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

To be fair, he was here for the whole game. He posted in the game day thread. 

4 hours ago, Joe said:

Let's play a game 

How many seasons of Josh Allen's career are you willing to spend on this coach and front office?

You tell me, since you have the answers.

It is the quandary of this coaching staff being excellent 99% of the time, and shitting the bed 1%. Do they get over the hump eventually? That is the hope as the alternative, a coaching reboot and wasting two years of Josh Allen (this year is a reset due to money and many, including you, are upset) is the alternative.

Tough choices.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

Fansince88
6 hours ago, Joe said:

I'm sorry Mrs McDermott.

I'll try to be nicer 

It isnt nicer Im looking for. Its so miserable. Who were you being miserable with before you came back? Everyone knows how you feel. Everyone gets your point. Many are worn out by your shtick. Nobody from the Bills front office are signing into Billsfan to see if Joe is back to see what his thoughts are about the direction of the team. 

Fansince88
2 hours ago, Ann said:

To be fair, he was here for the whole game. He posted in the game day thread. 

Posted negativity from his first post back on the game! Small miscues to begin with and he was berating Josh. He did it to fire people up. It worked. He wasnt here week 1,2,or3. They were playing well then. Bills lost week 4 and he comes back. In fact he disapeared last year when we saw the Brady promotion and went on a 6 game comeback. Why, because it was the right thing to do and it worked but it wasnt what Joes wants. Then he says we have no tallent but the coach needs to be fired. He is right about the talent being reduced but we had to trim the fat and start over. If the players are the problem then firing a coach isnt going to help.