Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Is McDermott the HC for the future???

SquirminThurman

11 minutes ago, Ann said:

Micah Hyde

If indeed Dunne was trying to sew division and get McD fired, there is perhaps a, better than even, chance his piece has the exact opposite effect and ultimately galvanizes this team, more than they already are.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ann said:

Oh boy

96C8AB12-8D02-40CD-A4AE-1D1EA9EFEC88.thumb.jpeg.cdc9901f65da7202e2b0812a8db2aca0.jpeg

I don't have the patience to pick this list apart, about how many teams were handed to other coaches stacked with great teams and won immediately. 

This person has an agenda. Barry Switzer? George Siefert? Gary Kubiak, with Peyton throwing dead ducks all season?

Ditka, with the best defense in history? Tom Coughlin with the luckiest play in NFL's history? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I don't have the patience to pick this list apart, about how many teams were handed to other coaches stacked with great teams and won immediately. 

This person has an agenda. Barry Switzer? George Siefert? Gary Kubiak, with Peyton throwing dead ducks all season?

Ditka, with the best defense in history? Tom Coughlin with the luckiest play in NFL's history? 

That poster is a negative shitshow. It's like, what would Joe on Twitter look like if he had more free time?

After a while of reading his stuff I had to stop following him. I don't need help making myself miserable.

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

That poster is a negative shitshow. It's like, what would Joe on Twitter look like if he had more free time?

After a while of reading his stuff I had to stop following him. I don't need help making myself miserable.

Not only has McD not won within the five year span did you know someone who looks like him was dancing in the streets in New Jersey on 9/11?

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, jkeerie said:

New to the forum...

McDermott is a good man and doesn't deserve to be targeted, nor does he deserve the venom and vitriol from many "fans."  I think he has taken a step back as a head coach this season, being perhaps stretched too thin being the DC as well.  I agreed with the decision on Dorsey.  I think Dorsey had Josh thinking too much rather than just playing football.  I wish McD would do the same and fire himself as the DC.  Apparently, this is not going to happen.  So...let's play the rest of the season out, and post season let the chips fall where they may.  

Welcome aboard the board. McD will fire himself as DC as some opportunities of new bodies come in the off season. 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Not only has McD not won within the five year span did you know someone who looks like him was dancing in the streets in New Jersey on 9/11?

Not only that, did you ever see him in the locker room after a win and is trying to get everyone to be quiet? He raises his hand and yells "You guys! You guys!" Watch how he raises his hand, and you realize he's not yelling "You guys" but "Seig Heil!"

True story. According to unnamed sources.

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Oh boy

96C8AB12-8D02-40CD-A4AE-1D1EA9EFEC88.thumb.jpeg.cdc9901f65da7202e2b0812a8db2aca0.jpeg

So many of that list is ancient history, where the mantra was "run and stop the run."  The NFL has evolved into a highly competitive league where new winning teams emerge every year as mobile QBs are brought into the league, and as someone said earlier, a lot of coaches inherit ready made teams...add water and win.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Today on One Bills Live, Steve Tasker spoke about how a certain coach on the Bills under Marv Levy, tried to undermine him with the goal of becoming head coach himself.  That coach got fired by Levy and took a job as a show host on WGR.  That coach was Chuck Dickerson and we all remember how his shows focused very negatively on Marv Levy.  The second Tasker mentioned that "a coach" was doing this, I immediately thought of Dickerson.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Today on One Bills Live, Steve Tasker spoke about how a certain coach on the Bills under Marv Levy, tried to undermine him with the goal of becoming head coach himself.  That coach got fired by Levy and took a job as a show host on WGR.  That coach was Chuck Dickerson and we all remember how his shows focused very negatively on Marv Levy.  The second Tasker mentioned that "a coach" was doing this, I immediately thought of Dickerson.  

Have not listened to OBL in a few years. 

3 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Have not listened to OBL in a few years. 

I watch it daily, and I really appreciate Taskers insight especially, since he has played the game and knows how the league and the media work.

• Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
43 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Not only that, did you ever see him in the locker room after a win and is trying to get everyone to be quiet? He raises his hand and yells "You guys! You guys!" Watch how he raises his hand, and you realize he's not yelling "You guys" but "Seig Heil!"

True story. According to unnamed sources.

That certainly explains why he shaves his head.  He knows that his message of support for 9/11 terrorists and nazi language would only really get across and cause irreparable damage to the team in critical situations if he shaved his head.

Do you see the bills giving up a fg with 13 seconds with a full head of hair? Not me. 

Edited by Nouseforaname
  • Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

I watch it daily, and I really appreciate Taskers insight especially, since he has played the game and knows how the league and the media work.

I used to listen. Back in the early days of Tasker. I agree. Many ATOP do not. Got ripped up for saying that. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, snafu said:

But Homeland Security didn't exist on 9/11.

Didn't officially exist.  It was created in late 1992 as a shadow organization to coordinate federal law enforcement, military, and the intelligence community. 

DHS staged 9/11 so they could come public, because it was too difficult to take control of the media in secret, without some media outlet breaking the secret.  

• Popcorn 1

7 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Didn't officially exist.  It was created in late 1992 as a shadow organization to coordinate federal law enforcement, military, and the intelligence community. 

DHS staged 9/11 so they could come public, because it was too difficult to take control of the media in secret, without some media outlet breaking the secret.  

You're welcome.

• Applause 1

Nouseforaname
5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

So he supports terrorism?

Not only does he support it but I have an anonymous source that just texted me confirming that Micah was supposed to have a meeting with his banker on 9/11 when he was barely a teenager but received a call telling him to stay home.

On 12/7/2023 at 7:36 PM, Nouseforaname said:

So I get it now.  The bills were 13 seconds away from going to the afc championship but all of a sudden, memories came flowing through of mcd’s speech in 2019 and boom, the defense collapsed and the rest is history.

Just like a tower.  Or two.

• Haha 2