16 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

I never thought I would say this with Mahomes as our QB but our offense sucks 

2 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

These chiefs receivers 😂😂😂

Other than the one pick that loss was on the KC receivers

• Like 4

Nouseforaname
8 minutes ago, Ann said:

Down by 4, no time outs left, 1:30 left in the game. They couldn’t punt.

I’ve had a rough night with my kids that I didn’t realize that the eagles were leading and not the chiefs 🤣

• Cheers 3

13 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Other than the one pick that loss was on the KC receivers

If our offense was just serviceable in the second half we win easily. The defense is for real but they just ran out of gas with no help from the offense. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

If our offense was just serviceable in the second half we win easily. The defense is for real but they just ran out of gas with no help from the offense. 

Neither team’s offense was lighting the world on fire. Kelce had a horrendous game, and the WRs weren’t far behind. This loss is on the KC receivers as much as it is attributable to the Philly defense.

• Like 1

CarpetCrawler
57 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

They should have thrown to Rice more, he seems to be their only receiver with soft hands.

• Cheers 2

15 hours ago, Ann said:

Neither team’s offense was lighting the world on fire. Kelce had a horrendous game, and the WRs weren’t far behind. This loss is on the KC receivers as much as it is attributable to the Philly defense.

As much as I hate to admit it, Kelce is beginning to age out. He has certainly lost a couple steps and seems to be dinged up easily. Mahomes is lost without his security blanket. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

14 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

They should have thrown to Rice more, he seems to be their only receiver with soft hands.

He is the best receiver, but he has no speed. We have 5-6 slot receivers and two speedier guys in MVS and Watson that can’t catch. It’s a mess and will cost us in the playoffs. 

• Cheers 1