Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

'23 Week 11 General Game Day Thread

Foxx

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Dennis Farina is very underappreciated.  "E.g., i.e., &#%$ you!  The point is

Travolta should have gotten an Oscar nomination for this...but the Academy black-balled him for doing Broken Arrow the same year, just for the money.  I thought that was fair.

That was a seriously cheesy movie.  Travolta, Slater and Warden Norton all seeing who can over-act their way out of their usual character trope.

Let’s not even talk about Howie Long’s Oscar caliber skills.  At least Samantha Mathis looked cute as a redhead.

Please stop shooting at the thermonuclear weapons.  😅

TD Miami 

This was aided by a phantom holding call on the Raiders when they had Miami stopped on third down.  These refs….

7-3, Miami 

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

That was a seriously cheesy movie.  Travolta, Slater and Warden Norton all seeing who can over-act their way out of their usual character trope.

Let’s not even talk about Howie Long’s Oscar caliber skills.  At least Samantha Mathis looked cute as a redhead.

Please stop shooting at the thermonuclear weapons.  😅

Literally, the only four things about that movie I remember: Samantha Mathis, that one line, Howie Long, and Travolta's over-acting.

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

"You think we go see your movies, Harry?  I've seen better film on teeth."  :classic_laugh:

Such a well-written movie.  I can't remember if the humor was straight from Elmore Leonard's novel, or Frank Scott's screenplay (the movie does track closely with the novel).  But it's such a delightfully tightly-written script.

Much better scripted than most NFL games.

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, KD in CA said:

Dude’s game speed is incredible.

:13 probably doesn’t happen if they weren’t terrified of Hill being able to do things like that.

There's a strong case to be made for giving him the season MVP award.

• Like 2

Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

There's a strong case to be made for giving him the season MVP award.

If he weren’t a scumbag, and the NFL didn’t want women to watch the games…

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Dude’s game speed is incredible.

:13 probably doesn’t happen if they weren’t terrified of Hill being able to do things like that.

On top of his speed, he is very shifty and hardly loses a step in the process.