Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

OC - Joe Brady

Foxx

Lots to like about the way Brady called the game this past week.

Now, if there is any way we can convince him to stop using Mark Davis' barber, that would be cool.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think the Offense has looked better the last 3 weeks. 

As mentioned the 2nd half did not look as well oiled as the 1st.

Also, I am still frustrated by the pass plays wit 2:12 on the clock. IMO, very poor clock management. I was ready to go full Mahomey (but not quite 101) in the GDT.

• Cheers 3

1 hour ago, Uncle Joe said:

I think the Offense has looked better the last 3 weeks. 

As mentioned the 2nd half did not look as well oiled as the 1st.

Also, I am still frustrated by the pass plays wit 2:12 on the clock. IMO, very poor clock management. I was ready to go full Mahomey (but not quite 101) in the GDT.

Personally, wanted to see a run there on 1st down to get to the 2 minute warning.  But, in fairness to Brady, EVERYBODY expected run, and he had Allen throw about the surest completion he has in his repertoire (one that never picks up any yardage, but it also shouldn't be incomplete) to the guy that until about a month ago was the most sure handed receiver they have.

It looked like there were blockers there, so it should've picked up some yards, and would've made 2nd & 3rd downs really easy to convert.

Had he called a run, they could just as easily have botched the handoff and then KC has the ball with a tied score.

EVERYBODY criticizes MdDermott and crew for being way too conservative towards the end of games.  They do something that isn't the most conservative play they can call and get creamed for that too.

Again, really wanted the run there as well.  But it wasn't like they ran a post there, that ball is caught at least 19 times out of 20; maybe more.

• Cheers 2

30 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Can we FINALLY remove the "interim" tag from his title?

It would be one of the Billsiest things ever to have him walk to the Cowboys or somebody else as the new OC because the Bills didn't make him theirs 1st.

Can we start the Rooney Rule interviews now?

• I don't know 1