Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

OC - Joe Brady

Foxx

4 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Is Rooney Rule necessary with internal promotion? 

Not sure but I think someone said we did courtesy interviews two years ago before we hired Dorsey.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
crawhammer

Diggs disappeared under Joe Brady and Allen's passing numbers became pedestrian. I don't want him back next season. As I said elsewhere, I'm out on McDermott too, and I think (HC) Bobby Slowik would be a good fit with Allen.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ann said:

Tough call.  His record suggests he did well, but his experience is limited.  Bill have been incestuous on offense since Dabol joined the team.  Could a more experienced person with outside experience be beneficial?

I say keep Brady somehow AND bring in a senior level outsider and find a way to benefit from having them both.  No salary cap or limit on coaches.  

• Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
On 12/18/2023 at 6:40 PM, Taro T said:

Almost positive it is.

You have to interview at least one external minority candidate for coordinator positions.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
On 12/11/2023 at 2:21 PM, Taro T said:

EVERYBODY criticizes MdDermott and crew for being way too conservative towards the end of games.  They do something that isn't the most conservative play they can call and get creamed for that too.

Again, really wanted the run there as well.  But it wasn't like they ran a post there, that ball is caught at least 19 times out of 20; maybe more.

NFL games are almost always decided by execution and that becomes more acute as the clock winds closer to zero.  Most games are lost, not won.

I personally like trying to actually win the game.  I'll grant that it's annoying when the don't execute something simple because it's mental weakness and more often that not that's the difference in the postseason.

• Like 3

Spartacus
5 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

It's a no brainer that they want to stick with Joe but they have to go through the official steps.

by "official steps", you mean the charade of conducting a full blown search outside the organization for a creative, dynamic offensive mind by limiting your search to Thad Lewis