• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Foxx

• Ann

• Ninety-4

• Fansince88

54 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

I looked Ross up.  He's 44.  That should be old enough to be in a generation that believes in personal responsibility.  

You are joking right?

• Like 1

Patrick Mahomes regrets angry reaction to officials: 'Not a great example for kids'

</snip>

On Monday, Mahomes expressed regret about how he acted, particularly with Allen, during an interview with 610 Sports KC.

"Obviously you don't want to react that way," Mahomes said to 610 Sports KC. "I care, man. I love this game. I love my teammates. I want to go out there and put everything on the line to win. But obviously, can't do that. Can't be that way toward officials or really anybody in life. So, I probably regret acting like that. More than anything I regretted the way I acted toward Josh after the game because he had nothing to do with it. I was still hot and emotional, but you can't do that man, Not a great example for kids watching the game."

</snip>

• O Rly 2
  • Yes and No 2

3 hours ago, Ann said:

Patrick Mahomes regrets angry reaction to officials: 'Not a great example for kids'

</snip>

On Monday, Mahomes expressed regret about how he acted, particularly with Allen, during an interview with 610 Sports KC.

"Obviously you don't want to react that way," Mahomes said to 610 Sports KC. "I care, man. I love this game. I love my teammates. I want to go out there and put everything on the line to win. But obviously, can't do that. Can't be that way toward officials or really anybody in life. So, I probably regret acting like that. More than anything I regretted the way I acted toward Josh after the game because he had nothing to do with it. I was still hot and emotional, but you can't do that man, Not a great example for kids watching the game."

</snip>

"So, I PROBABLY regret acting like that"? Really? That's about as half assed insincere apology I have ever heard

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Toney must be dreading Annie Agar's recap this week.

I'm sure she'll have something to say about Toney, but I hope she destroys Mahomes temper tantrum

Edited by devnull
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

I looked Ross up.  He's 44.  That should be old enough to be in a generation that believes in personal responsibility.  

Have you taken a closer look at the 40 yard line? 

5 hours ago, Ann said:

</snip>

</snip>

Just wait until the referees start actually enforcing the fact that KC's tackles are set up too far off the line of scrimmage.

Then Mahomes will REALLY regret treating the officials like crap. Can't wait!

• Like 4
  • Popcorn 1

3 hours ago, Cinga said:

"So, I PROBABLY regret acting like that"? Really? That's about as half assed insincere apology I have ever heard

Really don’t care. Allen all day every day. All class. Mahome only saying that because of backlash. Someone send him a binky and blanket

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ann said:

</snip>

</snip>

I probably regret acting like that?? Seems sincere 😕

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

I probably regret acting like that?? Seems sincere 😕

Point of note:

If you're ever in that situation, the correct response is "I admit confirming not denying regretting acting like that."

7 hours ago, Nanker said:

Have you taken a closer look at the 40 yard line? 

I missed that when first looking at the pic and posting.  Well played by Ross Tucker.  

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1