Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Bills @ Chiefs - Week #14

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Finally, we out possesed them 35m to 25m I think. Should have been larger than that had Joe called running plays on that last drive. We needed a score but did not need it fast. 5 minutes left. Use up that clock. Should have been much lower than the 2m warning when we scored. Should have been 1 minute at best and they should have had used another time out on our last drive. We won though. Happy Monday all and lets go Titans!

• Like 2

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Foxx

• Ann

• Ninety-4

• Fansince88

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

Finally, we out possesed them 35m to 25m I think. Should have been larger than that had Joe called running plays on that last drive. We needed a score but did not need it fast. 5 minutes left. Use up that clock. Should have been much lower than the 2m warning when we scored. Should have been 1 minute at best and they should have had used another time out on our last drive. We won though. Happy Monday all and lets go Titans!

Same thing at the end of the first half.  
Should have limited the low percentage, downfield throws to run the clock.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

He is complaining all over about his teammate. Not a good look. That said, thanks Giants for letting him go. We needed that. 

I don't know how many totally egregious mistakes Toney has to make before they let him go.

12 hours ago, BillsFan101 said:

There are 6 teams at 7 and 6. Bills essentially need to win out to have a chance because they have basically lost all tie breakers.

Haven't looked at the other teams but could you imagine winning out to go 11-6 and miss the playoffs because of losing all the tie breakers, people would go ape shit!

9 hours ago, devnull said:

Is Mahomes a priviliged little snot because he feels self entitled.

Or is Mahomes  a priviliged little snot because the NFL has coddled him?

image.jpeg.afd1fc8c483a40896dee3da1ce3f0dc7.jpeg

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 minutes ago, devnull said:

I'm all for hating on the refs and letting the players play

But Toney is clearly offsides

I don't think I've seen an offensive player ever line up that far offsides before.  :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

Listening to espn and nfl network this morning no is talking about how the bills won. Sure they did not play a clean game but the early 14 pts they scored early and some key defensive plays help set them up. All you hear is the complaining and talk about offsides. How about giving credit to our bills for coming in as underdogs and competing. How about they talk about how cook slice and diced kc defense and how cook exposed their defense. Guess that does not matter since Andy and mahomes did not get their way.

BTW most everyone agree it was offsides. No question about it is clear. Just accept your player made a bonehead move and move on.

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, devnull said:

I'm all for hating on the refs and letting the players play

But Toney is clearly offsides

so far offside, the line judge couldn't see the ball

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Not sure why his yelling at refs would be more of an issue, they get yelled at all the time.

Reid is probably pissed the NFL reneged on their promise to render every call and non-call in the Chief's favor.

although Kelce still got away with some brutal OPI

• Cheers 1