Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Buffalo Bills Schedule

Taro T
51 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

Like that they should have teams running for the buses the last 3 weeks of the regular season.  Realizing full well that divisional rivals tend to be tough outs even when they're bad, but when the year has gotten totally out of hand, they aren't necessarily tough outs any more.

And much better playing the Jest at the end of the year rather than opening week while they're still riding high on having "won the off-season."

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

CarpetCrawler

Shitty schedule except for '9ers off the bye.

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

One of the more unusual schedule announcements.  The highlight, I think, is that Josh loses games of Hangman to himself.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

IDBillzFan

Bills open as a touchdown favorite over Arizona Week 1.

That's the second biggest spread after Bengals -9 vs. NE.

Chiefs -2 1/2 at home vs. Ravens.

Fish -3 at home over Jaguars, which I find interesting, but not as interesting as Browns getting a point at home versus Dallas.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Things can change as the season progresses but this pretty much solidifies it , for me anyway, that this is a transitional/developmental season for the Bills. This schedule is brutal. IF the Bills are still in the running at that point, the last three games vs the Jets and Pats are going to be must wins. 

Edited by Dante
  • Wow 1

KD in CA
1 hour ago, Shady said:

17-0

The Buffalo Bills, despite their offseason maneuvers, are still viewed by the betting market as one of the NFL's better teams; the club would be favored by 2.5 points against an average team on a neutral field, landing them in Baldwin's “probably good” tier.

https://www.si.com/nfl/bills/betting/buffalo-bills-2024-nfl-market-derived-rankings

That list makes sense to me.  The only difference between most of the 'Probably good' and 'Could be Very Good' teams is a top 12 QB. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Going to have to reserve a table now at my favorite place in the Bay Area 12/1 to mix it up with Niner fans

https://primosdanville.com/

Last time I counted they have 61 tv's in the place. Great spot

Edited by Dante
  • Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 hours ago, Nanker said:

Very lame...except for Week 9, which made the whole thing worthwhile.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

Taro T
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Very lame...except for Week 9, which made the whole thing worthwhile.  :classic_laugh:

Week 14 was pretty good too.

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Ann said:

the 9ers are 2.0 point favorites?

Mr Irrelevant on the road against Superman Josh Allen. 
 😝 Shirley you  jest 

Edited by Shady
  • Like 2

Week 1: Sept. 8 vs. Arizona W

Week 2: Sept. 12 at Miami (TNF) W

Week 3: Sept. 23 vs. Jacksonville (MNF) W

Week 4: Sept. 29 at Baltimore (SNF) W

Week 5: Oct. 6 at Houston W

Week 6: Oct. 14 at NY Jets (MNF) W

Week 7: Oct. 20 vs. Tennessee W

Week 8: Oct. 27 at Seattle W

Week 9: Nov. 3 vs. Miami W

Week 10: Nov. 10 at Indianapolis W

Week 11: Nov. 17 vs. Kansas City W

Week 12: BYE

Week 13: Dec. 1 vs. San Francisco (SNF) W

Week 14: Dec. 8 at LA Rams W

Week 15: Dec. 15 at Detroit W

Week 16: Dec. 22 vs. New England W

Week 17: Dec. 29 vs. NY Jets W

Week 18: Jan. 4 or 5 at New England W

Some say hard? 

I say - no teams are that scary to guarantee a L. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

5 hours ago, Dante said:

Things can change as the season progresses but this pretty much solidifies it , for me anyway, that this is a transitional/developmental season for the Bills. This schedule is brutal. IF the Bills are still in the running at that point, the last three games vs the Jets and Pats are going to be must wins. 

Well I think I may have not looked closely enough. Looking at the sked maybe a rush to judgement. So based on Bills going 4-2 in the division which they probably will do. The teams they "should" beat. Titans, Arizona, Seahawks and the Colts. Split with the tough games. Ravens, Lions, Jax, Niners, KC and Texans. We can go 11-6? As long as the D plays well I think they can

• Like 2