Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Buffalo Bills Schedule

Seasons1992
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

What's his historical record, why should I care, and who the hell is he anyway?

I believe you are saying, “he’s an idiot.”

I agree with your stance. And I love being in the shadows this year.

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I believe you are saying, “he’s an idiot.”

I agree with your stance. And I love being in the shadows this year.

No, I'm asking "How big an idiot is he?  What's his historical record of being an idiot?"

I recall people predicting 9-8 lat year.  I'm wondering if this jamoke is one of them.

Fansince88
15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

No, I'm asking "How big an idiot is he?  What's his historical record of being an idiot?"

I recall people predicting 9-8 lat year.  I'm wondering if this jamoke is one of them.

I agree but all that said, Prediction the season is like throwing darts at a dart board. I suck at that too. 

Ninety-4
On 7/9/2024 at 11:15 AM, IDBillzFan said:

61 seconds to let you know it's 61 days to kickoff.

Never. Gets. Old.

Please don't post a 13 second replay when there are 13 days until the season starts.  😬

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
29 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

Please don't post a 13 second replay when there are 13 days until the season starts.  😬

Reminds me...anyone interested in me doing another "last season recap" this year, like I did last year?

• Like 4

Seasons1992
10 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Reminds me...anyone interested in me doing another "last season recap" this year, like I did last year?

YES, please do.

i love calling random people jamokes, FYI.

Fansince88
19 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

If you have it within yourself to do that I would enjoy it. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
53 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

If you have it within yourself to do that I would enjoy it. 

I actually intended to start this weekend...then when I started watching the Jets game, I remembered that it was that awful game where they lost in OT on a punt return, and said "I just can't do this now."  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

Fansince88
44 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I actually intended to start this weekend...then when I started watching the Jets game, I remembered that it was that awful game where they lost in OT on a punt return, and said "I just can't do this now."  :classic_laugh:

This game was the reason I worded it the way I did. 

CarpetCrawler
56 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Well, the previous now is currently the then, so unburden yourself of the then and embrace the now so then you will be embracing the new now instead of the burdened then.

Nod In Agreement GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Doh! 1

KD in CA
On 7/23/2024 at 5:28 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I was so done with Josh....

SquirminThurman

We can be outraged by preseason picks, but honestly I see 10-7 as a real possibility.

Lost a lot of leadership in the locker room.

WR is currently a mess (someone will emerge), but that is a lot of lost production

Secondary is ok at CB but meh at S. (journeymen and rookies)

Some big contributors trying to regain form after terrible injuries (Milano/ Miller etc)

Is the experiment at C going to work out (McGovern) or is the rookie ready (Van Pran-Granger)

Can David Edwards be a (+) starter at LG? - All of this could have been avoided by retaining Bates.

etc etc.

before the waves of anger come down, I think all 3 top AFCE teams are going to struggle a bit.

Miami has a stud offense. But the defense is still weak. The pass rush is a mess and they are counting on rookies to pick up the slack. Granted they drafted two DE I thought would be really nice picks, but they are unproven. I think Robinson and Kamara are both good picks. (how did Buffalo not take a swing at Kamara???) But the whole defensive side of the ball is weak in general and they struggle in December.

Jets have a loaded roster. Take the fandom out of the equation. Put Josh Allen on the Jets and they are competing with the Chiefs in the AFC Championship game and a SB. But they don't have him. The most important position is manned by a guy who is 40 and coming off an Achilles injury. He also seems focused on everything but football.

I would not be surprised to see 3 10-7 teams deciding the division and a wild card spot by tie breakers.

Edited by SquirminThurman
  • Cheers 1

KD in CA
3 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

We can be outraged by preseason picks, but honestly I see 10-7 as a real possibility.

No question about it.  As has been said here before, the difference in a game is often just a play or two so a couple fortunate bounces can be the difference between 10-7 or 12-5.  There is more luck involved than most people are comfortable believing.

AFCE will be a dogfight, meaning whoever survives it will likely be going on the road in January.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
23 hours ago, KD in CA said:

No question about it.  As has been said here before, the difference in a game is often just a play or two so a couple fortunate bounces can be the difference between 10-7 or 12-5.  There is more luck involved than most people are comfortable believing.

AFCE will be a dogfight, meaning whoever survives it will likely be going on the road in January.

Healthiest team is the last team standing.  

• Like 3